IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

What's Your Favorite Reality Show?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Chels, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Chels

Chels New Member

I'm a huge reality show junkie. I watch a lot of the reality shows on TV (thank goodness for DVRs!) but my favorite, by far is competition ones. I like shows like Big Brother, The Amazing Race, and Survivor. One of biggest reasons I love them so much is that they've been around so long and I grew up watching them. These are shows that my whole family loves so we'd all gather in the living room to see the new episodes.

Do you have any reality shows that you really love?

2. Cheeaka

Cheeaka New Member

I have to say that my favorite reality show is probably Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I know a lot of people give the show, and the people who are on the show, flak for supposedly not having any talent, or just being a bunch of "fluff", but I disagree. Their reality show has thrived for many years, while most other shows come and go, never to be seen or heard from again.

Mama Kardashian has taken herself, her children, and their last names, whether those last names be Kardashian or Jenner and turned them into 'brands' that cannot be denied. No matter what anybody has said about them in the past, or says about them now, their success cannot be denied.

Kris Jenner is a boss, that's why I like the show, because I like her. Although the main focus is usually on one of the daughters, and not on Kris herself, I know that from the very beginning she was running the show and making things happen for herself and her family.

3. PnkyBrewster

PnkyBrewster New Member

I don't really care for reality shows much, I prefer sitcoms, but I have found myself watching some reality shows in horror. All I can think when I do watch is, "What, and why". I know they over do things at times so they can get higher rating, but I can never really get into watching them.