IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Where do you want to travel?

Discussion in 'Outdoors' started by AnneBobcat89, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Jk123

Jk123 New Member

I want to go to France. I've been studying French as a subject for a long time now but I feel to go in person would be an entirely different feeling. I want to go see the Eiffel Tower and the Seine among other places. I would also really like to see the Louvre mostly because I know there's a lot of historically significant art there that could be nice to see not in pictures online for once. I also want to see their war museums or memorials, I hear visiting places like that can be a somber and memorable experience.

I also hear that French cuisine is magical, all the flavors and smells, I want to take it all in! I want to see what it would be like to visit somewhere with such strong flavor profiles. I how once Covid ends that I can go.

2. NSayed21_

NSayed21_ New Member

There are a couple of spots that I couldn't want anything more than to head out to specifically Egypt. I'm an admirer of everything old thus my decision.

Why have I picked Egypt?

Egyptian Mythology offers clarification for everything about existence on the Nile, from the powers of the climate to the destiny of mankind and the universe. It mirrored the delight in living and propelled the extraordinary sanctuaries and landmarks which are such a piece of Egypt's inheritance today. The suffering profound respect for Egyptian folklore and the way of life it informed is a declaration to the force of the invigorating message innate in these old stories.
    Acient Egypt.jpg Ancient Egypt 2.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022