IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which are the best online money making sites ?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Toshit Kumar Naik, Aug 4, 2015.

?

What is your daily earning from internet

1. 5

52.9%
  2. 10

23.5%
  3. >10

23.5%
  1. Scott

Scott New Member

Maybe you should try Clixsense. All you do is click on ads, click on the picture that it tells you and you earn $0.001 for every click. It might not be much but it can still add up. Another site is PostLoop. Maybe you should try it but I'm not really sure. It's really hard to get approved unlike this site. I signed up and got a negative message. Another one is MechanicalTurk. It's only for America but it's still a pretty good site and you make some extra income with it.

2. Anupama

Anupama New Member

I am also searching for online sites that pays. So far I have not come across any site that is genuine and from which I can earn at least around 5 USD a day. I have done research on this and found out that the sites that ask for registration fees for earning are all scams. So beware of those sites. Stay away from them.

3. morgoodie

morgoodie New Member

I am just getting started in finding online work and have found a few like Postloop, Forum Coin, and Forum Wheel. I also do surveys at Mintvine, YouGov, Swagbucks, and Fusion Cash. I have also use Inboxdollars and have been paid a couple of times through them but I very rarely qualify for a survey. I sell on eBay and love doing that. It gets the clutter out of my house and makes me more money than a garage sale. I am going to have to check out some of the other sites listed in everyone's posts to see how they will work out for me.

4. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

I have tried all the site that I see everyone here is trying, not sure why they don't work for me but the only site that works for me is http://adf.ly/1XXo1t its free to start and you can earn $3 every day with around 4 hours of work but that is just because of my slow internet connection maybe it will take you less time and maybe you earn more .

5. Wargorf

Wargorf New Member

This is a good and trusted site, it´s been up and running since 2007.

http://www.clixsense.com/?8699581

heres some member info:

Member Benefits
    Browser Toolbar With Instant Notification of New Ads Available
    Earn Up To $0.02 Per PTC Ad Click and Up To $0.008 Per Referral Click
    Earn Even More With the Affiliate Program
    Payments Via Check, PayPal and PayToo
    Win ClixGrid Daily Prizes and Participation in Weekly Contests
    Unlimited Direct Referrals and Guaranteed PTC Ads Daily

6. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

That may be true however I still think that the pay is way too small .

7. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

I just wish that there was a better way to Earn money from online, nothing seems to work, or the pay out is way too small for someone to actually put effort into it .

8. Wargorf

Wargorf New Member

There are a few thing you cold get into...

http://sponsoredtweets.com/r/1lp5 - This is where you can earn money on FB, Twitter, Youtube, G+, instagram etc...

http://www.followlike.net/?r=123416 - you get 0.15 $ for every referral you get + 400 coins. You can sell coins for cash. this is a traffic exchange site with a money making spin to it :) 100k coins sell for 6.19 $ and you can make 100k coins a day if u want to. Also got automated Youtube and Webbrowsing so you can get coins even when your not at the computer... like when your in your bed or at work :)

9. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

Well it seems it working for you, however I feel its a bit too much work for too little cash .

10. Wargorf

Wargorf New Member

I dont think you will find the miracle way to make money... if there was such a way there would be limitations to it and no one would share the secret :) like most things you have to work a little to gain some :p or you could try the lottery ^^ but i think you got more of a chanse to build up and make more money in the long run using http://www.clixsense.com/?8699581 than you have of anything else... unless you got money to spare and dont mind loosing some... try the stock exchange :)

11. Shivam gupta

Shivam gupta New Member

PTC will only earn you cents per day..so don'try and most of them are scams

12. Wargorf

Wargorf New Member

Clixsense has been around since 2007 so it´s a trusted site. And it´s possible to earn a LOT more than just cents per day...

13. Aman Samaiya

Aman Samaiya New Member

I do started my online earning journey with PTC's. Ptc sites are a good earning opportunity if you manage to have some referrals. I joined a lot of ptc's (clixsense,littlebux,neobux,paidverts,etc). Even after trying so hard didn't got any referrals ,so i stopped my ptc line.

Currently I am working with postloop, I even applied for humanatic but got rejected. Can anyone tell how to get accepted on these sites?

14. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

I have good news, I was able to find a few more ways to earn money online and not only can you earn this money daily but it is also completely free to join all of them, however you should know that for a few of them which will allow you to Upgrade but you will need to pay if you choose too, but they work just fine if you don't and I'll share all of these sites with you .

15. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

Hitleap

This website allows you to get free views to your Links, Youtube Videos and more, all you have to do is sign up, add your link or links, download the Hitleap Viewer which will give you Minutes once you have Minutes your Links will be viewed from all over the world .

16. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

MacroPTP

This is a site that pays you to Promote, you earn every time someone clicks your link, and I'll let you in on a secret of mine, I use the site with Hitleap and I get over a thousand views and I earn $$ for doing so, It Okay for your to do the same, however try not to make more that $50 per day because I don't know what would happen if you do .

17. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

4BC

I'm sure we all know about Bitcoins, well this site is a PTC, you basically views Ads and Youtube videos for 30 seconds and you earn 1000 Satoshi for doing so, once you earn 0.01 Satoshi or $10 you can cash out to either PayPal or your BTC Wallet, just 30 minutes and you will be smiling .

18. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

CashFiesta

I found a great Internet company that has created a product everyone can benefit from. They pay you while you work or play on your computer. All you need to do is keep their software - The Fiesta Tool Bar™ - active while you are online. They even pay you when your friends are using their computers .

Unlike other companies, Cashfiesta gives you control over how much money you earn. They have an individual pay rate based on the number of Special Offers you sign up for. As some of these offers are free, you can increase your pay rate up to 33 times without spending a penny.

It's free and easy to join and your privacy is completely protected. Here is the link, enjoy and happy money making.

19. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

My Cash Ware

This is for everyone that finds themselves leaving their computer on just like I do, you just need to sign up, Download the software and whenever your computer is idle it begins to work and you earn money for all of your computer's idle time .
    So since you do all this work for your computer, why not now allow your computer to pay you back .

20. Mauphillips

Mauphillips Member

I'm always searching for more money making Apps, Websites and Opportunities once I find a few more you can trust that I will share them with you, and i hope if you all find something that really works that you share it with me too .
    Until later, Take Care .