IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

which country is likely to win the FIFA 2018 world cup in Russia?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by gibbs, Feb 20, 2018.

1. gibbs

gibbs New Member

2018 FIFA World Cup will begin on Thursday, June 14, 2018, and ends on Sunday, July 15. Personally, I think it's going to be a repeat of the 2002 FIFA World Cup Final contested by Germany and Brazil.

2. Kipyegon Rotich

Kipyegon Rotich New Member

3. kinyae

kinyae New Member

Portugal should be the country to win the Russia 2018 world,they have good players,good playing strategies not to mention their formation which is also awesome which makes them to be the best team in Russia 2018 world cup.

4. zikiamin

zikiamin New Member

I guess the team to win 2018 FIFA World Cup In Russia Is non other than France because so far they are the best team who have good and able players.

For example the likes of Paul Pogba and Antoine Griezmann.

5. Maestro

Maestro New Member

Portugal the winner of Euro are actually ranked number three in the world right now by FIFA but I don't think many people are expecting them to win the world cup. I also don't think France the finalist from the Euro will win although they are talked about as a potential favorite and I do think they are very strong. To be honest for me they are probably in my top four and a semi-final or final is possible for France.
    I don't know about history repeating itself Gibbs but I know Germany is definately winning this year's world cup. The number one team in the world right now is Germany. They won the world cup in 2014 and the amount of depth in that team is unbeleavable. They can play with the A, B or the C team and they will still be amazing and that showed during the 2017 Confederations Cup Final against Chile.

6. xxxgone

xxxgone New Member

Germany probably has the highest chance of winning. They have placed in all the past world cups, and finally won the world cup of 2014. Joachim Löw is brilliant and the team is in good shape. Germany doesn't have a star player like Messi or Ronaldo, but overall their players are higher quality than the others.

Kroman likes this.
  7. Kroman

Kroman New Member

xxxgone what makes you think Brazil is not capable of lifting the cup?

8. Akinola Adetola

Akinola Adetola New Member

Brazil too
    Brazil too is very capable. I believe they will want to correct their mistakes of 2014. They should pray that their star players should be fit by then.

I also see my Nigeria team reaching at least quarter finals this year. The spirit of the team is very massive and they are very unstoppable now.

9. ryugun46

ryugun46 New Member

I think it might be Brazil. But I also have some doubt in my decision because the world cup will be in Russia and the weather is a whole lot different than Brazil. So these conditions may effect their stamina and losing stamina fast will be a disaster for this young Brazilian team.

Brazil also is a newly formed team. They have quite a lot of good players overall. But experience is a key part of wining a world cup. So my decision stands with Brazil but France has their chances too.

10. Aquinasmusyoks

Aquinasmusyoks New Member

Germany will repeat its 2014 fete and win the worldcup again.With players like Draxler,Rudiger,Werner,Ozil,khedira,Muller etc.It will be a force(team) to reckon with.