IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which do you prefer? Dota or League of legends?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Uyj, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Uyj

Uyj New Member

I prefer Dota 2, I've been playing Dota 2 or Dota 1 since I was in middle school. Dota 2 is very intense game you can play it with your friends. League of legends is similar to Dota 2 they have similarities but when it comes to graphics and the gameplay I'll go with Dota 2.

I just want to ask you guys which if this two do you prefer to play? And why?

2. Kenway98

Kenway98 New Member

I prefer to play DOTA 2 than League of legends because I feel DOTA 2 is challenging to play than League of legends and the graphics is good also that looks good for me. The heroes in DOTA 2 are all free while in League of legend the heroes will be unlocked if you purchase it. This is the reason why I like DOTA 2 because of free heroes to choose in different kind of heroes that suits your style. Also, the mechanics of the game in DOTA 2 is great that you can block the creeps, stacked neutral creeps, clickable items, and many more. This is only my opinion and I just want to share it for the reason why I like DOTA 2 than League of legends.

3. liacg

liacg New Member

My opinion is rather biased since I have never played Dota myself, yet I have played Lol. While this is true, a lot of my friends have experimented with different games of this style, yet a decent amount told me thay Dota wasn't that good of a play. This is why I believe LoL is a better game and I prefer playing it.

4. Madmanx

Madmanx New Member

Personally, I enjoy both of these games and have played them for a long time. A lot of people have the wrong impression that one is easier than the other. In a way it is true that League of Legends has an easier introduction for new players, however if we look at the top level of play, you can clearly see that both games require an immense amount of skill.

5. jayjaydimson

jayjaydimson New Member

Since I am a DOTA player, of course, I would choose Dota. I've been playing DOTA since I was in middle school, League of Legends is not yet so familiar during those times. But DOTA is very famous, and most of my classmates are playing it, and we play it together once we are done at school. We spent hours playing but it feels like a minute because we're really enjoying it, we used to trash talk whenever there is an intense clash going on while we are playing the game. And for me, it really releases my stress from school or from home. Until now I am still playing DOTA but now it is DOTA 2, the terrains and the heroes are very different from DOTA 1, but the skills of each hero are still the same. Well, in my opinion, DOTA 2 graphics are for adults while League of Legends is for kids, no harsh feelings.