IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which internet browser do you use and why?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Fallarts

Fallarts New Member

Although all browsers have their advantages, which browser do you spend most of your time on the internet on?

Personally, I like Google Chrome because of the gadgets and extensions, friendly platform, and at least for me, it crashes less than for example Internet Explorer, which crashes a lot on my computer and some tools are confusing. The second of my preference is Mozilla Firefox, that I like the gadgets and it doesn't crash much on my computer as well.

2. silverhammer

silverhammer New Member

I am a fan of Chrome as well. I use it because it works seamlessly across all of my devices. I like being able to pick up where I left off on my computer on my phone and vice versa.

3. ZeeMan

ZeeMan New Member

Honestly I use all of the big three. IE, Chrome and Firefox are used by me on a daily basis. I consider myself totally invested in technology and sometimes when I want to try something new or get a job done for a client I have to switch up the browser I am using to get the task completed. When streaming intensive Adobe Shockwave videos Chrome usually crashes after like 30 minutes. IE stays open for more like an hour. When I have different tasks I change my browser to complete them.

4. sasuke

sasuke New Member

I prefer Firefox, but it's only because I'm used to it.

5. KittenErnst

KittenErnst New Member

I use and prefer Google Chrome. It has its issues (like all the "He's dead, Jim!" crashes), but I like the interface and add-ons more than I do on other browsers. Chrome works faster for me and it has a sleek, simple look I don't find in the others, and that makes me a lot more comfortable.

6. linda.durbesson1415

linda.durbesson1415 New Member

Тhеrе іs nо bеst brоwsеr. Duе tо thе hіgh аmоunt оf vаrіаtіоns оf usеr's hаrdwаrе, dіffеrеnt usеrs ехреrіеnсе dіffеrеnt rеsults оn thе sаmе brоwsеr. Fоr аn ехаmрlе, sоmе usеrs соmрlаіn thаt fіrеfох сrаshеs іnсеssаntlу оn thеіr sуstеm whіlе оthеr соmрlаіn Gооglе Сhrоmе сrаshеs whеnеvеr іt рlауs flаsh vіdеоs whіlе оthеrs sау Іntеrnеt Ехрlоrеr іs јust рlаn bаd.

Неrе's thе brеаk dоwn. Іntеrnеt Ехрlоrеr 9 hаs mаdе grеаt hеарs аnd bоunds whеn соmраrеd tо Іntеrnеt Ехрlоrеr 8. Реrsоnаllу, і dоnt lіkе ІЕ 9. Іt hаs аlwауs gіvеn mе рrоblеms аnd іs а hеаdасhе tо аll wеb dеvеlореrs аnd dеsіgnеrs duе tо Місrоsоft аlwауs trуіng tо bе dіffеrеnt. Νехt wе hаvе Ореrа. Аlthоugh nоt аs соmmоn, Ореrа іs а rеаllу gооd brоwsеr thаt brіngs рlеntу оf сооl fеаturеs іntо thе mіх. Тhе nехt, whісh іs Fіrеfох whісh іn mаnу's оріnіоn, thе bеst fоr dеvеlореrs. Fіrеfох іs sрееdу, fаst, rеlіаblе аnd hаs tоnnеs оf сustоmіsаtіоns. Fоr mе, І реrsоnаllу usе Gооglе Сhrоmе. Сhrоmе hаs nеvеr gіvеn mе аnу рrоblеms, hаs рrоvіdеd mе wіth sеаmlеss аnd quісk usеr ехреrіеnсе, thе fаstеst аnd sрееdіеst brоwsеr sо fаr аnd еvеrуthіng јust mаkеs рlаіn sеnsе оn Gооglе Сhrоmе. Frоm thе UІ, tо thе роsіtіоnіng оf орtіоns, ореnіng оf lіnks,сlеаrіng сооkіеs, еtс еtс. І lоvе gооglе Сhrоmе.

Whісh іs thе brоwsеr fоr уоu? І wоuld sау іnstаll аll 4 оf thеm аnd tеst thеm аll еасh. Gіvе еасh brоwsеr а whіrl fоr аbоut 2 wееks еасh аnd thеn tеll us уоur dесіsіоn!

7. Udon

Udon New Member

I've been using Firefox for so long that I can't use any others, I really like Chrome because it's really fast but it doesn't give me a really good UX compared to FF.

8. Leo tubasu

Leo tubasu New Member

i'll be voting for the google chrome browser aand mozilla firefox but of them are user friendly and much faster compare to other web browser available in the internet

9. abhinahi77

abhinahi77 New Member

I have always been a fan of Chrome because of its simplicity and neatness. But recent troubles of handling Flash and video stuttering has just started me looking elsewhere for an alternative.

10. ChattyCatty

ChattyCatty New Member

I used to use Internet Explorer exclusively, but no longer use it, because I had so many problems with it. I mainly use Chrome, but also have Firefox on the computer, because I have compatibility issues with some sites and Chrome, and on those sites, Firefox seems to work better.

11. vektorinox

vektorinox New Member

i am always use Firefox, because it's very fast and i can use Imacros to make my jobs more easy.

12. adige1431

adige1431 New Member

I also like Google Chrome because of the gadgets and extensions, friendly platform, and at least for me, it crashes less than for example Internet Explorer, which crashes a lot on my computer and some tools are confusing. The second of my preference is Mozilla Firefox Developer Edition (DE), that I like the gadgets and it doesn't crash much on my computer as well.

13. paulojunior85

paulojunior85 New Member

I use the Google chrome, firefox and internet explore.

Google Chrome I use for access many sites like facebook, google+, etc...

Firefox because many sites that I earn money online is better use the firefox.

The internet explore is the ideal browser to access the my bank account.

14. thisnthat

thisnthat New Member

Me too. I started using it, because that’s what my husband set up for me when he built my computer. It’s always worked well for me, so I just kept using it.

There are a couple of other reasons why I like it as well. One reason is that they care about user privacy. Another reason is that they don’t spam for money. They only do a donation drive once each year, which is fine with me.

15. rojuslap

rojuslap New Member

I use Google Chrome too. It is simply the browser I've been using for most of my life. Opera was another browser I was always using before, though Google Chrome provides more friendly UI and is preferred by me. I personally experienced less crashes with Opera. Who knows, maybe I should start using it in some cases again?

16. hooper24

hooper24 New Member

I use Firefox and Chrome because both of them are fast. Internet Explorer takes a lot of time to load stuff.

17. abbey

abbey Member

i Use google chrome because of the interlace, the only problem is i get too many pop ups even after blocking it in the settings and downloading ad blocker. I don't have this problem with Firefox, though i don't use often.

18. MrZekrom

MrZekrom New Member

I prefer to use Google Chrome as my browser over the others. Although I also use Mozilla Firefox sometimes, I find Chrome as a more user-friendly browser. It has also a lot of features that can be used without compromising its simplicity and ease of use.

19. kikofran

kikofran New Member

For many years I used firefox, but now I use Google Chrome because I think that is the fastest and the simplest to use. Also use to access sites like facebook, youtube and many others.
    From the day I tried google chrome never used firefox :)

20. Leky

Leky New Member

I am huge fan of Google Chrome.I am used to it.I tried some other browsers like mozilla or Opera but I did not like them. But maybe that was just because I was used to Chrome. I like features which Chrome has . I use plenty of plugins for SteamCommunity market and those are only available on Chrome...It is just great for me :)