IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which internet browser do you use and why?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Fallarts, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Ayenski

Ayenski New Member

I really love to use Google Chrome because it is more fast than any other browser in terms of speed. I felt that all my log in details are secure when I am using Google Chrome. It has also a great plug in features compare to other browsers.

2. mimi88jade

mimi88jade New Member

I use and comfortable with Google Chrome in my desktop but I was amazed by the performance of Safari browser fro my tab. It is so fast compare to Chrome. I do use sometimes, Mozilla too and IE for compatible program like for Social Security System.

3. asra

asra New Member

Personally, I use UC browser for my mobile. I have recently started using it and I must say, its pretty much good. Previously, I used Google chrome and I stopped using it, because many times when I used to open multiple tabs, it refreshed all the tabs automatically and whatever I used to type on that page was gone. This was the most annoying thing, which I encountered on Google chrome.
    But now, I haven't face any such problem using UC browser and its working pretty smooth. It works like a charm even if I open 10 tabs at a time. I will stick to UC browser for now, and won't be trying any other browser anytime soon. :)

4. CelerenTheWolf

CelerenTheWolf New Member

I originally used Google Chrome until I discovered that it tracks you information and the amount of RAM needed to use it, I now use Firefox. Firefox requires less RAM than Chrome did however it doesn't have as many useful add-ons such as javascript blockers and Adobe Flash blockers. Microsoft Edge is my new secondary browser due to it's simplicity and intergration with the new Windows 10 but it will not become my primary browser due to lack of compatibility with certain sites.

5. Hectordl

Hectordl New Member

Safari, it doesn't have a lot of extensions, but it is pretty usable, I like the clean looks and the new tools that it gives you as a developer, which I don't use that much. Google Chrome used to be my main browser, but I didn't like it that much, it didn't feel right, then Yosemite came by and I switched over to safari and it is pretty fast and a good browser.

My first main browser was Mozilla, but it looks pretty bad now, so I just dropped it when I got a new computer. Thank God I did that, know I have some extra support and a cleaner look.

6. Invincible

Invincible New Member

Although in past I swinged between firefox and Chrome, now I am a loyal Chrome user.
    Chrome's minimalist design isn't eye-catching, but its lean toolbar leaves more room for viewing Web pages. And what Chrome lacks in flashiness, it certainly makes up for in performance. To complement its impressive performance, Chrome has some worthy features that others lack. For starters, Chrome runs tabs as separate processes--so if one of them crashes, the entire browser doesn't go down with it. If your online wanderings take you to a foreign-language website, Chrome will recognize the language and offer to translate it for you in a matter of seconds.
    All these features are either not available or very poor in other browsers therefore Chrome wins hands down!

7. cache

cache New Member

Currently i am using two browser,mozilla firefox and google crome. From all internet browser that i ever known, mozilla firefox and google crome is the most popular browser, the faster browser and the most useful browser also

8. Spark3dbeauty

Spark3dbeauty New Member

I use chrome. I find it has the most compatibility with all the sites I use. I work from home so my browser is my office! Even on my android phone I'm using chrome!

9. Therese

Therese New Member

Firefox. Easy to use and clean

10. tlspiegel

tlspiegel New Member

Same here. But, it does crash on occasion with one news site I frequent, so I load up Mozilla Firefox to read the news. However, depending on what I'm doing online I might have three browsers open... IE, Firefox, and Pale Moon.

I tried the Chrome browser twice now and can't wrap my head around it.

11. william kakaire

william kakaire New Member

I use a few. One of the most frequently used is google Chrome, i love its User Interface.

Another is Opera Browser. This perticular browser comes in handy when am downloading video files. I find it very effecient in that aspect.

12. userY

userY New Member

I'm like that, too.

Before Firefox, I used Opera. I hear a lot about Google Chrome being the best, and I tried it, but Firefox is still my number one choice. They are about the same to me, but I aready know how to use Firefox comfortably. And Firefox comes with a cute little fox picture.

13. Mikechatzis

Mikechatzis New Member

Firefox hands down. It is proven to be more stable than google chrome in my pc, in google apps!!!!!!! maybe its just me but i feel chrome needs a good polishing to uncover its full potential

14. Vinicius

Vinicius New Member

I prefer to use Opera. Because it is a browser that offer good performance with turbo feature that can be activated when the connection is slow so that the process can be faster loading page. Moreover, Opera has a system of mouse gestures, making browsing experience more fun.

I used to use Chrome, but the recent versions of Chrome needs a lot of amount of RAM. In contrast, Opera uses few amount of RAM.

15. Garaabae

Garaabae New Member

The best browsers I believe are the ones used by many people- a trusted brand. These browsers are reliable and gives the users ease and comfort as well as efficiency in using them. I am currently using two browsers that I trust Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I open these two browsers at the same time and work on either of them. Online workers know that most websites work best for either Firefox or Chrome- they even specify the browser to use. The plug ins and add-ons on these browsers should also be taken into consideration when you are surfing or working online work, with these two browsers you have a wide choice that will suit your needs

16. LeaJude

LeaJude New Member

I use opera because I have a really slow desktop and using Google Chrome is like ram suicide on it.

17. Leca

Leca New Member

I use Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I use Safari the most because it's so faster than the other and very easy to navigate. However, when Safari can't find what I am looking for, I will use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

18. ally79

ally79 New Member

Generally I prefer Firefox, but my daughter recently started an online charter school and all of their programs are only compatible with Chrome. I am not a big fan of change either, but Chrome is actually pretty nice though it has taken some getting used too.

19. Vojislav Djindjic

Vojislav Djindjic New Member

Well Google Chrome is a great browser but it consumes a lot of RAM, and since I have a slow computer I prefer Opera. It has some minor drawbacks like you cant choose a default search engine which is not a big problem if you use Google search engine. Some sites won't load but this is so rare it might happen three times a year so, its nothing critical.

20. saha106

saha106 New Member

Google Chrome is my primary internet browser. I enjoy this browser as I like the speed, the usability and extensions. It is faster and more efficient. It is easy to use and to understand. I have extensions such as Ebates and Qmee on it and they work well. I love this for all the features it has.