IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which is the best keyboard could you prefer while you are typing? Desktop or on a laptop.

Discussion in 'Computers' started by valentine, Nov 27, 2018.

1. valentine

valentine New Member

During typing, i could say that it depends on your fingers'efficiency .That is, how to move your fingers quickly to access on the letter buttons.Sometimes,some buttons are not working as required.But now if you are to chose where to keep on typing your work,which one could you prefer;Desktop or LAPTOP?

2. Joshua Santos

Joshua Santos New Member

In our house we have two typing devices, we have laptop and a desktop. As of now I am using our laptop because our desktop's keyboard is broken and we still have not fixed or replaced it yet. For me, I prefer typing in laptop, because the laptop's built-in keyboard is so smooth and you can press it easily unlike to our computer's keyboard that you need to dig your finger in it before the letter in the monitor appears. I am more comfortable with this because you can use it anywhere and it is not a mess because there's no wires that you need to fix or whatsoever.

I prefer typing in laptop because it is just as small as my laptop's monitor so it is nice for the eyes because it is synchronized and you could just press the keys lightly unlike to computer's keyboard that you need to push it through. In addition, I also prefer typing in laptop because it has smaller keys to you can type faster because the keys are not that large so they are not distant to each other.