IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which sports do you love to watch?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by cmwebii, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Sumon hossen

Sumon hossen New Member

I love to wathc cricket as cricket is my favorite sports.In a cricket match most of the time people enjoy it a lot because every boundary or wicket makes cricket loving people crazy.There are many hard hitting cricketers in the world. They can entertain people in very short time. They also become very famous amon the cricket loving people.

2. hipopotamo92

hipopotamo92 New Member

I love watching many sports such as football, basketball and tennis, but my favorite sport is football. I like going to the field to watch my favorite team playing. I also like to see many games on television. Although there are sports that bore me, baseball is one of them.

3. hhelenak

hhelenak New Member

I was a sports hater for years but now I have a boyfriend who plays football and I have started to love watching football. I go to his games and watch football games on TV also. Also I have started to watch volleyball and basketball games on TV with him.

4. Nick Lancer

Nick Lancer New Member

The're no better than watching Barcelona in action.

5. naruto100

naruto100 New Member

Here in India Cricket has quite big hype. Almost everybody is fan of this game. They just love to watch them. Honestly many of them even love the bunk the offices for it. Personally even I am fan of the cricket. So yes I watch all the matches regularly on TV. Specially every match of Indian cricket team. Sometimes I have visited stadium for the same.

Yes I am cricket fan. But I love other sports too. In other games I like to watch Tennis, Foot ball and Table tennis. Among them personally I love to play table tennis too.

6. Damon79

Damon79 New Member

I love to watch basketball the most, because its so unpredictedable. I grew up playing this sport. Basketball for me and my friends coming up was a life line from street crimes and any other criminal activities. The coach's we had inspired us to give our best and they also to some degree played father figure roles in the lives of us without father at home. So I salute and thank basketball, because it saved me.

7. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal Writer Member

Since their limelight in the world of boxing like Flash Elorde, Pancho Villa, Little Montano, boxing in the Philippines is the favorite of the Filipino and I am one of them. I find it more thrilling on the way the boxers are exchanging punches, cuts, foot works, agility in movements and the most-awaited part of the boxing bout is the knock-out.

Most of the Filipinos idolizes the world renown pound by pound boxer Manny Pacquiao. I do watch his various boxing matches and bouts. But I don't have the edge to idolize him for some of his attitude of allowing politics to mingle with his play. He has no word of his own especially in making a decision for retirement in boxing.

8. knoll2knoll

knoll2knoll New Member

I am a strong fan of cricket. I play it as well as love to watch it. I belong to Pakistan and cricket is a hot favorite game in my country. I am waiting for a mini world cup in March 2016. it is T20 World cup and I am expecting a better performance by my country's team. In my college times I was a good player of soccer too. :)

9. bretthuda33

bretthuda33 New Member

Sports are one of the greatest entertainments to observe because you can go out into the real world or you can watch on a flat screen television. Going all the way back to the dawn of time, audiences have gathered to watch all types of games and there is a good reason for it. I personally enjoy hockey because of the wide range of sounds it makes. It is like music, to hear the crashing of players into walls, the whooshing of the skates, and the slapping of the puck. It is also a high speed game compared to most sports where you have to watch a person drudge across the court.

10. rodrigofischer

rodrigofischer New Member

I love watching all kind of sports really, they are all unique in their own way. My favorite sport is soccer, without a questio, and I love both to play and to watch it.

I like watching tennis a lot, because it is a lot of fun. Other sports that I like to watch are bowling, rugby, gymnastic, cricket and hockey. They are fun to watch and I have a lot of respect for it.

11. poster432

poster432 New Member

My favorite sport to watch is tennis. I have been playing tennis for nearly 7 years. Therefore, it just natural for me to watch it (not to mention it is excellent way to improve skills). The most famous players have a way of really enrapturing my attention.

Not to mention, it is really funny to hear the players scream every time they hit the ball. :)

12. keymark

keymark New Member

My favorite sport would be soccer. In fact, it's the only sport that I watch and follow. My favorite soccer team is Arsenal and my current favorite player is Mesut Ozil. Real Madrid would be my second favorite team right behind Arsenal.

13. fuumarumota

fuumarumota New Member

Well said!

Boxing is such an interesting sport. It is not just throwing all punches you can at your opponent; each blow has it's purpose in boxing. You can use some punches to distract, other punches for finding opening in your rival's guard, some for setting up a vicious, damaging combination!

There are some interesting aspects from the defensive point of view, hit without being hit (Watch Floyd Mayweather closely and you'll see what I mean).

It is such a shame that professional boxing is being killed by arranged fights and bribed judges.

14. Hudson Thompson

Hudson Thompson New Member

I personally like baseball and basketball as the two most interesting sports to watch. I like these sports specifically because of the rules of the game and of course because I like teams in these two sports.

It is very fun watching these and they are very fun and cool.

15. Alex Pascal

Alex Pascal New Member

I like to watch tennis. It is an individual kind of sport that when played at the top level requires epic levels of athleticism, and besides seems to bring out the most colorful extremes of character in those who play at that level. I enjoy the sensitive side of tennis practically as much as the points and ins-and-outs. I like watching the player’s face, reactions to their shots and to one another, the little moments of pleasure or determination or obstruction.

I love tennis because it is so damn motivating!

16. kapoor

kapoor New Member

The sport which I love to watch is cricket.I find it very interesting specially the T20 format.I am very excited about the 'Asia Cup' which is going on these days.I wish my favorite team could win.Morever,to add on to the excitement is the 'T20 World Cup 2016' which is about to begin soon.I love to watch cricket because it is an unpredictable game.It requires skill as well as sharp thinking.I use to watch it with my friends.I am so much addicted to watching cricket that I can sit and watch it for hours continuously.

17. HKNA1994

HKNA1994 New Member

I likes watch to sports like cricket, wrestling and motorsports. I mostly watch rally racing and drifting competitions. I'm from Sri Lanka so every one else at home loves cricket so whenever their is match on TV, I will usually watch it with every one because cricket matches are a big deal here. It's much more entertaining to watch sports with other people no matter what kind of a sport it is anyway, But my true passion is for motorsports.

18. Bruce

Bruce New Member

American football is my favorite sport to watch. I only watch in top NCAA football match-ups and the NFL. Of all of the games which are war games, American football is the game which best mirrors war. All war is based on deception. In American football before every play opposing sides huddle up and plan how they will try an deceive, (trick), the opposing side.

19. zel_84

zel_84 New Member

I really love to watch sports, especially Soccer and Baseball. I'm a huge fan of Real Madrid, so i watch almost all of their games, but i also like to watch any other important game or event like the Champions League Final and the world cup.

In baseball I would usually watch most of the Yankees games and the Postseason and World series games.

20. shahidbunny

shahidbunny New Member

I like cricket very much. I also love to watch it a on tv. It is a amazing game. I really enjoy it.

I also love to watch World cups i.e, wT20 etc. Really, it's a good game.