IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which team do you support in EPL and why?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by veronicah, Dec 12, 2018.

1. veronicah

veronicah New Member

Since 1994, my team is Manchester United also known as the reds.It's style of playing attracted me .That time it was under Manager sir Alex Ferguson.Good players led by Goalkeeper Fabian Barthez,Neville,Giggs,Beckham,Pul scholes and many others kept my psyche high.

Though it did well under Sir Alex,its performance has gone down since Sir Alex retirement.Other Managers who have worked here include David Moyes,Louis van gaal and currently Jose Morinho.

Tell us more about the team you support and its achievement.

2. ElectorAlexander

ElectorAlexander New Member

I started growing up knowing Liverpool as a football club in the English Premier League and I have remained loyal till this day even when it we haven't acquired any trophy since I lasted remember.

I also love the slogan of Liverpool FC because it carries a strong meaning behind it, well I will remain loyal till death and also we are performing very well currently this season and we are proud of our players especially our coach Kloop.

I think Liverpool should also try and acquire more players that have great quality like Salah so we can maintain our stands currently at the top of the top.