IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Which team will win Uefa Champions League 2015-2016 ?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by DonMakaveli7, Aug 14, 2015.

?

Which team will win Uefa Champions League 2015-2016 ?

1. Barcelona

66.7%
  2. Real Madrid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Juventus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Manchester United

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Chelsea

16.7%
  6. Bayern Munich

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. PSG

16.7%
  8. Manchester City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DonMakaveli7

DonMakaveli7 New Member

Hello football fans. I started this thread to get your opinions on the topic mentioned in the title.

I think that FC Barcelona has a very big chance of winning UCL again this year. If they manage to do that, they will officialy be the first team able to win Uefa Champions League two years in a row.
    I am choosing Barcelona because their attack is simply irresistible. They have Messi, Suarez and Neymar, three word class players that are able to score against any defense.
    Luis Enrique proved that he is a very good manager last season, despite anyone's expectations. Real Madrid and Bayern are two possible options too, because they have outstanding teams. This is my opinion.

What do you guys think ? I am expecting your answers and i also made a poll so you can vote !

2. Olly wood

Olly wood New Member

The European Champions League is just a new name for what was the European Cup, and there are many teams who won that in consecutive seasons, in fact Real Madrid won it five times in succession from 1955/56 season to 1959/60, Benfica won it the following two seasons.

Any of those teams you have listed could win it this time round, a lot will depend on who meets who in the knockout rounds, the draw could be favourable to one team.

Personally as a United supporter I hope we do well, I would like to see us go as far as the quarter finals, and hopefully then we just may make the semi-finals, I think the final is a step too far for a new team like us. My money would be on Barca as well, they are unstoppable at times.

3. Djordjemitic

Djordjemitic New Member

it is not because i like Chelsea. I really think they will get far because their season The Premier League is more less finished and we all know Mourinho. They are the dark horse of the competition and i believe they can repeat 2012 achievement. The only thing they miss is Petr Chech who was crucial for winning the Champions League that year. Just remember how he tormented Barcelona players. Now, the CL is their main goal and i think Mourinho will give his best to fight his way to that title. If they manage their last line of defence and Bane Ivanovic along with Terry wake up for a moment it will be so hard to break the blue wall. Ivanovic is a tank and if he finds his form no one is going down the right flank.

4. beachinparty

beachinparty New Member

I think PSG winning Uefa Champions League. This year too we have seen a real surprise results.

5. keymark

keymark New Member

I think Barcelona are going to win it again this year. They have the most deadly attacking line up in the world right now and if they keep up their great performances, they'll win it for sure. I do hope that the underdog teams can surprise everyone by winning the cup, especially Arsenal since I'm a fan of Arsenal;).

6. Dejan

Dejan New Member

No matter how much i love Real Madrid, as a football fan i must say Barcelona is too powerful. They're playing organized, team football and their attack is ruthless. They lack defence, but at the end of the day their attack always scores more. Personally, I'd like to watch Real - Barca finals match.