IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why do most bloggers fail?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by kmfdosh, Feb 12, 2019.

?

What was the online-money-making method you tried?

1. Is there any blog you ever loved?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. What was your first blog about?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kmfdosh

kmfdosh New Member

Watching an awesomely made action movie while sitting on a sofa, enjoying pop corns and soda, sounds relaxing and easy isn't it?. But have you ever met a stunt man who performs deadly dangerous real actions to make the movies look so real and worth watching?.If you surf internet, you must be aware of the advertisements, how great they make their programs sound like and how easy they claim that to be. That's what advertisement really is but once you join anything coming out of such schemes, you'll be totally disappointed after finding the real snail-face of that massive-income-generator strategic plan. Because you tried to perform the action you just watched in a movie and you got your knuckles cracked up. And the real question is, who is to blame for your failure ?There is no such way exist in which you'd just have to invest $10 one time so-called assessment fee and that's it, now sit back and watch your money grows. However, investing only $10 made someone a huge amount and that guy might be able to sit back, relax and watch the money knocks. He nevertheless put all the efforts to create such sound-full claim that led you let him grab your wallet but willingly and how or why did you think that you'd be sitting home, eating pancakes and pizzas while having your PayPal opened right in front of you to see if the invested money has done the magic. While he'd(seller) be putting all the efforts to advertise using every possible method such as banners, links promoting, promotional videos etc.Let's come to blogging and the reasons to face failures and loss, I tried to list up all the possible mistakes I made to fail since I've started the quest of 'online-hidden-treasure' and it's not a few years' story, I have been blogging since 2007 but I never made a penny out of any blog.

Reasons to fail blogging

1. Non-intentional blogging plan:
    If you fire up Google, put few words such as: "How to make" and the very possible suggestions must be, "money online" and you decide to click on some sites like ''10 or 25 or even 100 legit ways to make money online" and most sites use the desired titles or tags to attract the new Web-surfers as they do know how to grab your eyes while you're going through dozens of page listed down the Google searched results. You'd definitely love to click on a page that says, "100 ways to make money for the beginners" and every site/page list something like 'Create your free blog and start making money right away' right? no wrong! because blogging is not something you create and it will start making you money. The very first reason that your blog will surely fail is that you don't even know anything your blog is going to be about. Secondly, your intentions were just to make money instead of making a blog so your blog will look nothing like a blog that might work to make people come and visit. Finally but definitely you won't like your blog, you'll get tired, quite and leave it incomplete, forever!
    2. Hey! did you check out my blog?
    However, the first reason I listed above mostly happens to be the last one too but if you somehow have managed to accomplish the first phase of creating or nearly completing the blog, the next most definite or more like a heart breaking round of this game is to let your blog go out and you'd probably be expecting that what you just created will shock the world and people will love it. But after spending days and nights, promoting your blog's URL, you'll see a very limited amount of visits that your blog received since it was published. I know you'll feel like breaking your laptop, thrusting your cell phone on the wall, getting a shot gun, going out and start shooting anyone you see but you won't do that either (Because they didn't ask you to blog). Eventually, you will end up suggesting everyone to stay away from making-money-online and get back to your normal job, few days later, 'Life goes on'.
    3. 'Best Campaigns to monetize the blogs'
    "
    Wait! I'm not suggesting that, I'm rather asking what I've been asking from every single search engine. "Best alternatives to ad-sense" that's my search after being rejected by the Google ad-sense, more than a dozen time. But I wasn't just ready to quite because I invested or wasted months on my blog and to drive thousands of visitors to it. Ad-sense has very strict policy and they love to ban you from being monetized. On the other hand, you might start searching for ad-sense alternatives or competitors and you may find few such as, 'yllix or info-links' and you'dbe like, "oh yes!" because they claim to pay more than Google, with less restrictions but that Chinese monetizing agency will embed spams and ad-wares in your blog's HTML, ending up getting your blog crashed and not being safe according to the chrome's integrated security
    4. How to sell a blog
    I'm sure you've just read my mind and I don't think it's necessary to enlighten this part a anymore. I don't feel good for crushing a broken-heart. "I have had enough!"
    5. I love blogging
    "What the heck is wrong with this guy, he first made blogging sound like a waste of time and now he's saying..."
    That's true because I do love blogging but my reasons are different now. Very first reason for me loving-to-blog is that I don't write for money, I write to share my experience, mostly bad though lol. For money, I work as a mobile software technician to fix Mobile phones' firmware's' related issues and I'm happy with that. In the free time, I come up with something that might be able to help someone out there, over the internet like me. Please do not ruin the beautiful and creative dream behind blogging and try to feel the pain of that huge bandwidth people waste for their blah blah blogs everyday for so many years.I was just like everyone else, kept creating blogs after blogs, wasted years and people's time who wasted to visit but I was inspired by a site, I can't recall her name, 'Sofia's blog or Stephanie's diary' nor I know where that blog has moved now but that was something I had never seen before. It was beautifully written, creatively managed and every single word of that blog showed me how much she loved writing contents to help others without getting any kind of monetizing at all. It was the blog that changed my ideology and that's exactly what a real writer love to do.

'A good inspirational splash changes million visions'
    Best of luck guys!