IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

why do people change religions? .

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by ekt, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ekt

ekt New Member

It takes a courage for someone to decide to change his or her religion believes. There are many different religions in the world and also the freedom of worship whereby people can decide to choose or to change their religions whenever they want to but why do people decide to change their religions?

2. janaya

janaya New Member

I am obliged to answer your post since I changed my religion and reverted to Islam. I change my religion because I found peace in Islam. Honestly speaking, like most people I have this bad perception about Islam and Muslims. I thought they are bad people as what the media wants us to believe. But when I learned about Islam it makes me more attracted to it. All of my questions were answered especially about our real purpose in life. Islam is perfect but Muslims are not. We should not judge the religion by the mistakes of the people.

3. zezo

zezo New Member

There are too many reasons but the most important one, in my opinion, is the conviction. If you are convinced of your belief you will not change it.but here is another problem how to know that your belief is true without learning the beliefs of others.