IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why DO YOU EXERCISE?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 1, 2017.

1. amitkokiladitya

amitkokiladitya New Member

Is exercise a part of your daily routine?or Is workout a part of your lifestyle.
    If yes then what is the main reason for your workout?

1). To reduce weight

2). To keep your body fit.

3). To keep your muscles moving.

4). To reduce any pain in any part of the body.

5). To feel good about yourself.

6). As a cure for depression.

7). To relieve stress?

Well for me it is all of the above mentioned reasons. It is just the stimulus to leave the bed that is needed.Rest all that happens is a sheer bliss. You will always feel good after exercising. Healthy body is a blessing and to keep this blessing well maintained is our duty.

Any additions to the reason for exercising is are most welcome.

Goldenbee, Kitakita and aman neekhra like this.
  2. Jswindell

Jswindell New Member

As a way to burn off excess calories first. A secondary reason would be to stay limber as I age. Also, chemo makes parts of the body stiff so working out alleviates some of the discomfort. Finally, I do feel more energized after a few minutes of walking or being on the stationary bikes.

amitkokiladitya likes this.
  3. amitkokiladitya

Yes exercise does help.. It can do wonders to your body and the way you feel about yourself.
    Anyways thanks a lot for replying

4. Orion Rhodes

Orion Rhodes New Member

Exercise is not a part of my daily routine, but I know it should be. I usually turn to exercise, mainly light yoga and stretching, in response to regular aches and pains. Almost always, I notice the anti-depression effects of any exercise and usually ask myself, why don't I exercise more often. During the spring and summer months, I take my daughter for a daily walk for an hour or so. As a result, my mood is much lighter and happier during those months.

5. amitkokiladitya

Exercise can really create wonders and there are no doubts about it. No matter how tensed I'm exercise always makes me feel better.

6. Nicci R.

Nicci R. New Member

There are many reasons why I exercise. One reason that I exercise is because it is good for you . There are many benefits to exercising. I exercise to lose weight. Plus, I'm diabetic. Diabetes increases your risk of heart disease and stroke. This is another reason why I exercise. It reduces my chances of having heart disease or having a stroke.

7. amitkokiladitya

Every person has his own reasons to exercise and stay fit. I exercise because I want to keep my body functioning well all the time.
    No matter what the reason is exercise is really a must. I have seen sudden age changes in people with sedentary lifestyle.

8. amitkokiladitya

Well said... when we start exercising we often feel why we do not do it regularly. Exercise gives us a feeling that is out of this world.

9. amitkokiladitya

Active lifestyle surely helps to keep diabetes under control. It is a scientifically proven fact.

10. jakejake

jakejake New Member

Because i want to see my grandkids

11. khawer ali qureshi

khawer ali qureshi New Member

It is good to do exercise regularly. Exercise keeps us healthy and it feels good inside. Due to the modern technology, people have left the left the outdoor activities as they like the indoor activities. Technology has made our lives too much easy as it has solved the communication problems but at the other hand it created a lot of health and social problems. People like to see each other online rather then sitting together or going out for a walk.

I like to do exercise because it keeps me healthy and i look smart. It has age reversal effects on health and reduces the anxiety and depression.

12. RenoGerman

RenoGerman New Member

Why do I exercise? The answer is simple: because I have to. I've been living a sedentary lifestyle for some time now and have gained quite a lot of unwanted weight. My sister, who also happens to be my health coach (she's a nurse by profession), keeps reminding me that if I don't get up and workout, I'd die young and fat.

Gichanga likes this.
  13. DanielYahoo

DanielYahoo New Member

I find all the reasons mentioned by everyone here as worthy. Personally, I exercise to relive stress and I prefer rope skipping and the punching bag. I also try to make it part of my daily routine.

14. aman neekhra

aman neekhra New Member

You are right man. You used this saying " healthy body is a blessing.." really true. Once a old man said to me "God is nowhere its inside you this body is home of God you can create and destroy, So you should worship your body".

15. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

Exercises improves one's health and make someone fit. The key is to find the kind of exercise for yourself, Exercising to maintain a healthy weight decreases a person's risk of developing certain diseases, including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.

16. NoelRich

NoelRich New Member

Exercising helps me feel less stressed, more energized and more self confident. These benefits, along with so many others come free because I workout at home. Now that the weather is warming up, I have started to workout in my backyard. Sunshine and exercise are two of life's "Doctors." I hope that I can keep up with the good routine that I have going. I think my results and overall well being will be awesome.

17. EJ Burg

EJ Burg New Member

Well the reason I excercise it to stay fit and stay in shape. I find it to be the best way to not only control ones body but maintain it too.

18. VLXF

VLXF New Member

I exercise, because a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. It's very important for me that my body supports me in whatever I wish to do. So I make sure it remains flexible and strong. The average lifespan of humans is increasing slowly but steadily, but what fun is it to become old when your body doesn't function properly anymore? The more you invest in a healthy lifestyle, the more likely you are to reap those benefits when you are older. When people are young they play and have fun, but so many adults seem to forget the joy of simply expressing the natural playful rhythm that's inside of us. Dancing, jumping, running, climbing, crawling, tumbling etc. I feel we generally should have more fun expressing ourselves

19. Chiku

Chiku New Member

Many studies have shown that exercise boosts your memory and helps one learn better. Regular exercise can also help you sleep better.

Gichanga likes this.
  20. rukshar

rukshar New Member

I exercise for be fit and healthy as much as can. It help us to be strong and live a life happily.All the people should do exercise or yoga as regular basis for their healthy life. Exercise is best for student because it helps to increase the memory power and concentration.