IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Why DO YOU EXERCISE?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by amitkokiladitya, Feb 1, 2017.

1. janaya

janaya New Member

Exercise became a part of my daily routine. I felt something is lacking if I skip my work out. I can compare it to oxygen because it gives me life. I exercise because of the positive changes it brought not only to my body physically but also to my mental health. I felt a sense of fulfillment when I finished a hard work out, I feel more positive and satisfied. Working out helps with the production of your endorphins which will help you feel good. In summary, if you want to help yourself by being healthy, physically and mentally, working out should be on your list.

2. First0perfection

First0perfection New Member

Exercise is the key of fitness. The more we do exercise the more we feel the health. Exercise helps to lighten our body weights and straighten mentally and physically.

I do exercise regularly in the morning and evening time. It is my regular habit from the initial stage of my life.It helps me not only to be fit & fine but also to pay concentration on my day to day work. I really enjoy my heath doing exercise regularly.