IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why do you love programming?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Delmierose, May 6, 2019.

1. Delmierose

Delmierose New Member

One of the most fulfilling parts of the activity as a programmer is seeing the code you composed conveyed in a live framework and utilized by real individuals, particularly in the event that it improves their lives somehow or another. The delight of making things that are helpful to other individuals makes me feel that I do a good deed.
    The delights of continually realizing, which springs from the nonrepeating idea of the assignment. Somehow the issue is ever new, and its solver gets the hang of something: at times viable, at times hypothetical, and once in a while both.

2. zezo

zezo New Member

You're right @Delmierose I can't agree more about the happiness we feel when improving people live. but one of the biggest problems that I hade that I should keep learning and that's ok for me, finding time for it in author hand not really okay for me on especially when I work with ninja programmers it makes me sad for not keeping up.

anyway this the job I like and I will keep learning for

Last edited: May 15, 2019