IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Why TV series are worse than movies

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Anastasiia Fomych, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Anastasiia Fomych

Anastasiia Fomych New Member

Have you ever gotten into watching an addicting TV series? When you understood the lore of that universe, learned about the characters, and you sit down every evening just to find out what will happen next?

Well I’ve got news for you. It gets worse.

Although I can relate to the given situation, being a TV series fan myself. I came to realize that watching good movies is far more pleasing. Not only because you don’t have to wait for days or even years to find out what happens next, but primary because the TV series can go downhill and it won’t meet your expectations with time.

What do you think? Which one do you prefer?

[​IMG]

2. veronicah

veronicah New Member

I started watching TV series when I was in Primary school, at the beginning it was fun and I would merge it with my school work,things did not go well for long as I realized the series were becoming addictive and I would take more time watching and little for my school work.The worst was a continuous discussion we had in school with my peers on an episode that was aired before.I appeared in class noisemakers list every day, something that resulted to me hating series.Today I prefer watching movies as they take less time to watch hence I have more time to engage in other matters .This at least doesn't lead to addiction and the long hours glued on TV.