IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Will our country improve or worsen?

Discussion in 'News' started by sergioh651, Jan 21, 2017.

?

Will President Trump improve or worsen our country?

1. Yes he will

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No he won't

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sergioh651

sergioh651 New Member

Recently, the United States transitioned from one president to another. Our new president is Donald J. Trump, or now known as President Trump. Many people around the country disagree with his ideas, along with the criticisms he has made of women, disabled people, immigrants, and our LGBT community. Many people also disapprove of his racism. The people say our country has hit a new low. As a matter of fact, he has one of the lowest approval rates than any of our former presidents. The question now is whether he will improve our country and unify the people, or worsen it.

2. Olivia

Olivia New Member

I do not think that he will improve the United States or the rest of the world. I do however hope that I am wrong because although I strongly dislike the man I still want the United States and the world to become a better place for everyone. I hope that he does not destroy all the good things Obama built.

3. Geeta

Geeta New Member

I am having great hopes from Mr. Trump that he will protect the interests of USA. Moving out from TPP to protect trade of America and scrapping H1-B Visas to curb immigrants are some steps but him that increase hope more. Waiting for more such decision to make country crime free and World Terror free.

4. Bart vangampelaere

Bart vangampelaere New Member

I am no american bit I do show a lot of interest in politics. I still can't believe that Trump because the president as for me, he is known as a man who only thinks about power and money. As a businessman, he is much better than me and I am sure that he will get this done as he said it will be done. If this is for the good or the worse..... I don't know.
    He is definitely not on my good book but in feel that e rumours and assault are long from over.

5. oneboops

oneboops New Member

With everything that has happened while Trump has been in office, it's sad to say that he is changing America for the worse. His childish behavior, flip floppy statements, tariffs, children in cages and everything in between, we have been transformed into a country that nobody believes in anymore. In the long run, we shall see but as I see it we are doomed as a country if he gets another four years in office.