IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Your favorite Android games

Discussion in 'Games' started by splendour12, Jun 27, 2018.

1. splendour12

splendour12 New Member

Your favorite Android Games

2. Vash

Vash New Member

My favorite android game is PUBG. The game is super impressive, the controls are fully customizable and runs very smooth with very little to no lag on my phone at all. It is far more better than the other battle royale games on mobile that I've played. And also it has detailed maps and balanced first person mode making this game a perfect mobile experience not just in the battle royale department.

3. RoseKaizer

RoseKaizer New Member

My favorite android games was clash of clans because it was an addictive game. I still remember the time when one ofmy friend introduced me that game. I was in college that time, she said it was a nice game so I told to her that I will download it and try to play it. So when I came home I download it and make my account, after that I search on youtube to watch on how to play it. Im a biginner so I have to do ii until I learn how to play. I become an addicted with clash of clans, there is a time that I cannot sleep at night because I was worried that my townhall might be attack and steal all my resources and gold. I really enjoyed playing clash of clans especially when there is a war and our clan exchanging some strategies on how to attack our enemy to win the fight it was really enjoying and because of playing clash of clans I met a lot of friends and until now we are still friends.

4. SweetLang

SweetLang New Member

The most hours I've put in an android game is in Football Manager, so it probably is my favorite. I just like simulation games in general. Football is also my favorite sport, so its a good combination of two things I like.

5. shri15

shri15 New Member

My favorite Android game was Plants vs Zombies 2. It was an interesting mix between strategy and relaxing. There are both multiplayer and single player levels and I really enjoyed playing both modes. Although it was a paid game, I definitely feel that it was worth it!

6. khris

khris New Member

I would choose PvP games like MOBA games. For now I'm playing Mobile legend every time I have free time and I can't stop playing it when I'm always loosing, I want to win in row before I can take a break or do some chores first. Trash-talking are also common to this kinds of games specially when you have noob allies lol, and yes I'm a trash-talker sometimes. I like this game because you can earn a lot of coins without spending a dime just to buy heroes. The developers of this game are not greedy because they can give skin for free, but you need to finish the event in order for you to claim it which is fair on both sides. The developer is also improving the game to be more challenging for us players.

7. Stekam

Stekam New Member

My favorite android game I have played so far is asphalt airborne 8. This game is so amazing. From its graphics, multiplayer feature and cars, it outclassed other android games. Its the best android game and am looking forward to the release of the next asphalt game.

8. hasany123

hasany123 New Member

My favorite android game is PlayerUnlnown Battle Ground. This is a free survival shooter that let you experience what its like to be dropped on an island with 99 other players to see who will ultimately survive. Good thing about this game is it seems to run better on smartphone.

9. rlpzbeermoney

rlpzbeermoney New Member

My favorite android games include: Clash of Clans, Adventure Time: Card Wars, Yugioh Duel Links and just recently Ragnarok: Idle Poring. I have clocked in months into these games with Clash of Clans being the longest. I got to town hall level 9 mind you. Some even made me want to buy in-app purchases. These games are the kind that you have to check in on them every once and a while as you have to invest time if you want to progress further. I like to call them as "grinding games".

Sadly, I can't go back to that lifestyle anymore. I've quit playing them though due to work and obligations. Do I miss it? In a way, yes. Do I want to play them again? No.

10. Bebak12

Bebak12 New Member

In an android game, I like PubG but it has only support low quality in my phone. I am playing Crossfire same company Tencent. Crossfire is great like PubG with low-end capability game. It doesn't have many features like in PubG but similar to free fire. But it's easy to control compare to free fire game.

11. Light

Light New Member

Words can't possibly do "Framed justice".
    It really is one of the more unusual concepts and most addictive of all times thus being my favorite game.
    The entire game takes place in a wordless noir comic. Our protagonists avoid being spotted by law while double-crossing each other.
    Gameplay is not action-based, but context-based: You have to examine each page, shifting the panels around to make sure events occur in the order that sees our hero escape clean, getting the jump on police or sneaking past. Although it may sound good, that's nothing compared to how magnificent it is to experience. And yes, a pair of headphones for the soundtrack is an absolute must.

12. Mercy ndinda

Mercy ndinda New Member

My favorite Android game is candy crush. I love it because it is integration with Facebook: one of the major factor as the player gets to know how well he/she is performing against their friends and everyone wants to be ahead so this factor keeps them engaged in clearing more levels. Also words like 'Sweet', 'Delicious' work as feedback to the player that how well he/she is playing and its important as on whatever we work on; we expect a good feedback.

13. JoesNjau

JoesNjau New Member

My favourite android game is minecraft. This is an iconic game and a great way to pass time. The game allows the player to unlock imagination and fantasies by constructing anything. This game is so fun.

14. Richard Angelo Luzon

Richard Angelo Luzon New Member

My favorite game is MOBA game because I like a game that needs strategy and teamwork in order to win. I want that kind of system because I will have a great time in playing and I will also develop my socializing skills. In addition I can refine my decision making skills. See beside to the cons of playing game there are still a bright side of it.

15. Vu Duc Dung

Vu Duc Dung New Member

I love play Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 mobile version. It's a really good graphic design game version. All players in this game were updated with the newest information in club and national team. We can take part in various types of matches, show our skill to control our players and team to play win and get rewards, which are blackballs with legendary of famous players.

16. JM0315

JM0315 New Member

I enjoy KO Trivia.

It is a fun way to pass the time and compete with others when it comes to all things trivia. By answering questions correctly, you collect coins and trade them for cool prizes ranging from gift cards to cash payouts via PayPal.

17. RedFox01

RedFox01 New Member

Clash of Clans, Clash Royal, and Boom Beach. They each were unique and stood out from it's copy cats and the rest of the games android had. Also they had a big population and kept growing and getting better, without demanding money.

18. Katherine Non

Katherine Non New Member

Currently my favorite android game is MiniWorld Block Art. It's basically like Minecraft but with cleaner designs and more adorable characters and animals. It's free to play and is available for both Android and iOS. It's a fun game if you're in to building, crafting, and surviving. They have a lot of available skins and they also have a garden feature where you take care of a cute plant and it will give you items in exchange.

19. davedaot

davedaot New Member

My favorite android games are mainly, Rules of Survival, Mobile Legends, and Asphalt 9: Legends.

I love playing Rules of Survival or ROS because it's really a challenging game, there's no second chances in there if you die you die you move on to the next game, I love that type of game because it allows me to be more careful and to focus on the game more, and when winning really is so satisfying because out of approximately 80-90 players you're the one that survives, it's really a great game. I personally feel good playing it especially when winning, It gives me that instant dopamine hit, that feel good hormones releases in my brain and that's so satisfying.

Another game that I love playing is Mobile Legends. It's kind of like the game Dota 2 or League of Legends in the computer but it's the mobile version of it. I have a lot of fun playing that game, especially when I'm playing with my friends, playing games together with your friends makes it more enjoyable.

And lastly Asphalt 9: Legends. I mean that game is amazing and addictive. I love racing games and that game satisfies me with it's graphics the cars and everything about it is so nice and I love it.

20. diolola456

diolola456 New Member

My favorite android game is Mobile Legends because it's like dota 2 I like to play strategy games that will enhance my ability to think out of the box also on how to kill a hero without being kill I like to play as a team because most players play solo I like to play solo but there are so many retard players that's why I play with my cousins today my rank is mythic thanks.