IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Your first phone

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Tatiana Stan, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Tatiana Stan

Tatiana Stan New Member

Hey guys! Do you recall what was your very first mobile phone? Mine was a Siemens A51, I still remember how proud I was when I got it as a Christmas present.

2. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I don't think I'll ever forget the first cell phone I had,whisch was the Nokia 1110i back when it was still a dominant mobile manufacturer. It was a hand-me-down phone from my mom and I completely went crazy.

3. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I don't think I'll ever forget the first cell phone I had, which was the Nokia 1110i back when it was still a dominant mobile manufacturer. It was a hand-me-down phone from my mom and I completely went crazy.

4. Tru Aveli

Tru Aveli New Member

I don't think I'll ever forget the first cell phone I had, which was the Nokia 1110i back when it was still a dominant mobile manufacturer. It was a hand-me-down phone from my mom and I completely went crazy.

5. Ruby Paras Pabalan

Ruby Paras Pabalan New Member

My first phone is Nokia 5110, which my husband bought me abroad. I was so very happy then realizing that I am in because I have a smartphone. I took care of it and it last a long time. Although this model looks like fits with men but I still happy with it.
    It's features are fits for my daily use.

6. Bremaine

Bremaine New Member

Wow, I feel young coming in here. I didn't own my first cell phone until fairly recently. Maybe as recently as 5 years ago. The first phone I had was a Samsung galaxy core prime, or something along those lines. I now own a Samsung j7 sky pro, which works wonders.

I probably could have gotten a phone sooner, but back then I didn't have a job and there was no way my parents would have gotten me one.

7. Ognjen

Ognjen New Member

I didn't have my phone when I was young. I fondly remember playing snake on my fathers nokia (simpler times :) ). When I became a teenager, that's when my grandfather bought me my first phone - Alcatel OT-890, which was also my first touch phone. Oh the joy I felt when I booted that bad boy up! I mean, compared to today's standards it's laughable, but for me then it was a beast. I still think about the rush I had when I first fired up the app store, downloading things left and right. Nostalgia is a funny thing.

8. Pirasanth

Pirasanth New Member

Wow, my first phone. Incredible! My dad bought me a phone for me to take it to the university. It was my first year at the university and I was very proud of having a mobile phone with me way back in August 2006. The model was a very basic phone model. It did not have many features. The model was NOKIA 1100. :) But I loved it. I used to text my friends on the mobile phone. Then listen to FM all night. I even connected my debit card unknowingly to the phone number and lost around INR 50000. :(

9. Rusanlik

Rusanlik New Member

[QUOTE = "Татьяна Стэн, должность: 25772, участник: 6159"] Привет, ребята! Вы помните, каким был ваш самый первый мобильный телефон? У меня был Siemens A51, я до сих пор помню, как гордился, когда получил его в качестве рождественского подарка. [/ QUOTE]
    У меня ностальгия, первым телефоном был Siemens A25. Я жил в России в провинции.
    Мы с папой долго думали, зачем нам нужен телефон. Это было дорого около двух месячных зарплат. Это было очень дорого.
    Услуги связи также были дорогими.

10. rockonrover

rockonrover New Member

My first mobile phone was Q mobile L1 and i used it till 2016 and i bought it in 2014. It was a feature phone. I used to download YouTube videos in 3gp format and then transfer to it and then watch them in small screen of my then small screen mobile.