IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

YOUR MOST ADDICTIVE GAME EVER AND WHY

Discussion in 'Games' started by Light, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Light

Light New Member

I’m going to have to go with Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes .
    This is a mobile strategy game that pits teams of heroes from the Star Wars universe against each other in teams of 5 or 6, either on foot or in space battles. Each character has a few moves they can perform, and you’re constantly trying to defeat the other team (or giant Rancor monster, or AAT tank).
    The Heroes are from across almost all the Star Wars canon, including Clone Wars, Rebels, the prequels, the original Trilogy, the newest movies, and more. You’ll also see ship battles featuring the small and large ships from Star Wars.

Elighta likes this.
  2. lbenton2

lbenton2 New Member

The most addictive game has to be the sims 4. I’m actually obsessed with my little people. I know it sounds so weird, but it’s true. They’re like my children and whenever I play it it’s like a whole day has gone by in two seconds. One second is 9am the next it’s 5pm. You can do so much with the sims (until you have to pay) and it’s like making the life you’ve never had. You can also kill a bunch of people and never feel bad. It’s great.

3. fellowbud

fellowbud New Member

Skyrim hands down.This game will destroy your life(in a good way),I have over 800 hours of gameplay in this game. A game with no multiplayer still
    I can't even recall days and nights I spend playing this game.

4. Luckyphoenix435

Luckyphoenix435 New Member

The most addictive game for me that had me awake day and night (might have exaggerated there but no too far from it) has to be mortal kombat Armageddon on PlayStation 2. Though I usually get addicted to many games easily but this one tops the list. The reason why I liked and played this game so much is that it’s vast selection of characters and several interesting game modes. It also allowed me to make my dream character and have supernatural abilities plus I could use that character to fight as well. And the conquest (spelt with ‘k’ in mortal kombat) was so thrilling and adventurous that I used to start over and play again and again. And the best part, the final bosses, they were so hard to defeat that made the game more interesting. Mortal kombat is a pretty well known and famous game so you might know why this game so addictive.

5. rhonda farley

rhonda farley New Member

I try not to get hooked on playing online games or any video games. I do enjoy playing Candy Crush, Gardens of Time, Food Truck Chef, Bingo Bash, Farm Heroes Saga and many more games on Facebook's website, when I have the time to do so. I do not like wasting a lot of my time playing games.

6. Andrey Conte

Andrey Conte New Member

Tibia. I spent about five years of my life playing it weekly, and even today, I think of throwing it again. This MMORPG marked my adolescence and that of many guys around the world, for sure. This game is incredible because although its graphics are very modest, rpg, multiplayer and storyline continue to attract players of all ages, and its players, like me, are very loyal to the style of the game, which has not changed for more of fifteen years. Being one of the oldest online games of the world to remain being played.

7. Zephaniah

Zephaniah New Member

For me the most addictive game that I have ever played is Resident Evil 5.This is because it is scary and it has good graphics and a nice gameplay. What fascinates me the most is that the enemies speak SWAHILI!! And they attack with different kinds of weapons including powersaws.

8. RedFox01

RedFox01 New Member

Mine was GTA V for a while. Until I got bored and was satisfied where I was at.

9. Katherine Non

Katherine Non New Member

The most addictive game I've ever played on a mobile device is Iruna Online. It's an MMORPG that involves a lot of calculations with stats and gears. The story is good of course it is expected from Japanese developers, characters are cute, the quests get harder as you progress which is always challenging. Finding a decent guild is tough but it's possible to be in one if you're dedicated enough.

I only stopped playing it because I got so busy with work that I didn't have time for it anymore.

10. Osamah7

Osamah7 New Member

I think I am most addicted to Runescape, or rather the 'old-school' version of the game which was released in order to settle the hunger of nostalgia! I personally love Old School Runescape and still play it about 4 hours a day so I think I am definitely addicted! Although, as I have gotten older I have reduced the time I spend on it due to my other responsibilities.

I used to play the game when I was just 10 years old, and when Old School Runescape was released, I just could not withstand the temptation to relive my childhood. Therefore, I think nostalgia is one of the main reasons that I am so addicted to the game.

11. Chaztastic

Chaztastic New Member

Mine was Red Dead Redemption on PS4. That was until RDR2 came out. Now, not only is it the most addictive game I've played. It's by far the best game that has ever existed!