1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

ACCOUNT BAN

Discussion in 'New Users & Approval' started by Tiile23, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Hi!! Please my account has been banned. I don't know why. Please am waiting for your reply and cooperation. Thanks!!

2. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Please if it's about multiple accounts, I initially sent you guys@KenBrace and Lilyofthevalley messages to block all other accounts associated with this IP address because my kid brothers have access to my PC in my absence. Please I'm counting on your cooperation to unblock it. I'm very sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  3. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

Actually, you sent me a message that said YOU yourself made the second account, which was banned as you asked. You then created two more accounts, which were likewise banned by the administrator of the website.

"Please kindly ban the account "Tiile24" for me. I created it out of anxiety because my Gateway account's approval was being over-delayed so was trying to test the "approval process" with another account. Will be very grateful for your cooperation. Thanks."

Your first account had already been approved when you made the subsequent accounts; so the excuse of anxiety is not valid at all.

Kieranlewix and KenBrace like this.
  4. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

Please I'm sorry for all that. It won't repeat itself anymore. Please!!

5. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

You were banned for operating multiple accounts. This is against our rules. We understand that members of the same household often operate separate accounts but after looking into it we have decided that this is most likely not the case in this situation.

Kieranlewix and Happyflowerlady like this.
  6. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

We don't provide second chances. If you break the rules once, then you'll break them again. Operating multiple accounts is a way of trying to cheat the system. We suggest you look for writing opportunities elsewhere.