1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Good Job

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by to7update, Nov 25, 2016.

1. to7update

to7update Well-Known Member

Forum Wheel is a serious site that is working well, more and more forums are joining, so I hope it keeps growing and that I continue to be a active part of it.

Good job @KenBrace :)

Cheeaka, Kaynil and KenBrace like this.
  2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Cheeaka and to7update like this.
  3. jane marie

jane marie Well-Known Member

I am wondering about how to find a way to promote the FW to other forums to get them to join up, anyone have any ideas?

4. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

An affiliate signature in a webmaster and forum promotion forums have got one writer in the week. Hopefully, he will get approved.

5. to7update

If some of us have contact with forum/blog owners from Postloop, that might be an idea.

6. jane marie

jane marie Well-Known Member

I've found that most of the ones that were in Postloop are here in FW as well. I was only at Postloop for a month so didn't really get to see many of the forums there. I know there used to be a lot more before I joined them. Can perhaps someone give a list here, or is it appropriate to contact forum owners with a marketing message?

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

I've contacted a number of forum owners independently promoting TFW without an affiliate link or marketing message and a couple have joined, so I see no reason why you can't do that. I would private message the owners though rather than promoting on the actual forum as it can look as if you're spamming the page if you repeatedly keep saying "Come...join us, join us, joins us..." haha.

to7update likes this.
  8. to7update

Good job @pwarbi! :) Maybe I'll do that too, just don't know if they will come here or not. It's worth to try!

pwarbi likes this.
  9. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

Have it in your signature if you visit other communities besides the ones you subscribe from here.
    If you are in chats you can also bring up the topic you are working for it and maybe even get new F.O. interested in checking it out.

to7update likes this.