1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

I am not able subscribe to a particular forum.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by talk2me, Aug 20, 2015.

1. talk2me

talk2me Well-Known Member

I was subscribed to a forum viz UK VoIP where I had been posting daily. As I felt one day that there is nothing more I can contribute I unsubscribed if from my Forum Wheel portfolio. But now, when I try to add it again to my portfolio, I am not able to do that. When I click on the green “+” sign a dialogue box appears which says “Sorry that account could not be found on UK VoIP Forums”. Interesting thing is that I am able to login to the site separately but not able to link it with my Forum Wheel portfolio. I have no idea how to go about this.

Another doubt I have is that is it necessary to unsubscribe a forum if I don’t find anything worthwhile to contribute there. If I keep it in my portfolio and do not contribute anything, will it adversely affect my rating?

Could you please help me and throw some light on this issue?

2. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I tested the feature myself and ran into the same issue myself. I checked the code and found a bug. That bug has been squashed.

You should be able to re-subscribe now. :)

[​IMG]