1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

Short Posts

Discussion in 'Forum Owners' started by kingcool52, May 18, 2016.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member

I am extremely happy with all the users posting on my Q2A site except one who has posted a question with around 2 short sentences. Is there a way to get a refund for the post he/she posted? Also how do I give a user a rating, can't seem to find it anywhere?

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

@KenBrace is your best bet right now.

I dug up this from another thread of this zone. I think you might find it useful.
    Regarding the ratings, I don't know the details, as I am just a writer, hahah.
    But it has something to do with this icon: [​IMG] and the list of your sites.
    That's all I could get from other threads. Hopefully this can be useful for you in the meanwhile.

KenBrace likes this.
  3. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

Great job digging that up @Kaynil.

Yes, just delete the posts and let me know that you've done so. I'll them approve the return and you'll get all of those credits back. The only reason returns aren't processed automatically is because bogus requests for credit returns are generated all the time do to random occurrences of miscommunication between our site and all the different forums. The only way I can know whether or not a refund request is legit is if I am notified. I need to engineer a more efficient system for this in the near future.