1. If you can't use the support forum then you can contact the admin for support via "admin@theforumwheel.com".
    Dismiss Notice

What's up with The International?

Discussion in 'Content Writers' started by Jason76, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Jason76

Jason76 Well-Known Member

Around 500 points are just sitting there for months. Has anyone made progress trying to contact them?

jane marie likes this.
  2. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member

I've seen a few posts getting approved this month, so hopefully they are back at it.
    Because they are moderating every single topic and it used to be the case that they were not online every day, some writers started avoiding them for many months. Hopefully, if they keep on top of approving and paying they will be able to finally exchange their credits for topics.

3. jane marie

jane marie Well-Known Member

I sent them a message two days ago. I can't post anything, I just get a message saying I don't have enough privileges to post there. Today I tried to message them again and it won't let me send a message to them either now. I get the same message that I don't have enough privileges to message them!
    If I don't get any joy with them soon, I will probably stop trying and unsub altogether from them.

4. KenBrace

KenBrace Well-Known Member Administrator

I've disabled the site. They can re-enable it when they sort out whatever is going on.

Kaynil and Happyflowerlady like this.
  5. Happyflowerlady

Happyflowerlady Well-Known Member Moderator

I have never been able to even post there at all. I registered, and they sent the confirmation email, which I responded to; but even after doing that several times, it didn't do anything. I can't upload an avatar, or post at all.
    Then I read that other people were having trouble, too; so I have just been hoping they would get whatever is not working right fixed again.