IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Any Android games that you have been playing constantly for over a year

Discussion in 'Games' started by Adrian Draghici, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Adrian Draghici

Adrian Draghici New Member

Hello there,
    I was wondering if anybody here has been playing an Android game for a year or more. If so, what has kept you hooked to the game and do you consider it time well spent?

2. Onliner

Onliner New Member

I have two;Fighting Tiger and Winning Eleven. Personally I like a game with some great graphics and on top of that it shouldn't be too challenging for me. Both of these conditions are satisfied by the two games I've mentioned above.

Yes, I consider it time well spent because the games have never actually interfered with my other duties/responsibilities.

3. nazrath

nazrath New Member

Yeah there are lots of games and many people are playing candy crush for many years you too can try it.

4. Destinye Robinson

Destinye Robinson New Member

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts Unchained Key fairly consistently since it came out. With weekly/monthly updates in challenges, as well as new story quests and characters, it's kept my interest. It is a part of the Kingdom Hearts world, though, so that also attributes to the appeal for me.

5. beedb9

beedb9 New Member

It would have to be GTA vice city and GTA san andreas. Even after completing them so many times on PC it's fun to freeroam and mess around. Max Payne is a great game too, I love that noir atmosphere.

6. Zero

Zero New Member

I have only played two games on my Android smartphone, Candy crush and Pokemon GO. I got quite addicted to the latter during it's release in the summer and i believe that the fact that so many people grew up watching Pokemon made it even more appealing to the public, as for Candy Crush i only played when i was bored or commuting to school.

7. Sahal PS

Sahal PS New Member

The GTA Vice City is the only game I play constantly over years. I have to say that I just can't stop playing it. The most beloved game ever in my entire life. I know that the game got older and the 6th generation of it has arrived. The craze for GTA was started at very young age.

8. Airra Monica Brutas

Airra Monica Brutas New Member

I don't know why but I love playing Harvest Moon. It's so odd yet I enjoy it very much. It's old school but I'm really the type to go for old school.

9. Zero

Zero New Member

I have only played two games on my Android smartphone, Candy crush and Pokemon GO. I got quite addicted to the latter during it's release in the summer and i believe that the fact that so many people grew up watching Pokemon made it even more appealing to the public, as for Candy Crush i only played when i was bored or commuting to school.

10. trea

trea New Member

I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies 2 for a few years every day. I used to play PVZ, the desktop version, and I really enjoyed it because it's a strategy game and I like such games. When I found out that there was a mobile version of it (PVZ 2), I immediately downloaded it.

The reason why I regularly play it is that it's constantly being updated so there's something new every now and then. Playing the game keeps my mind from overthinking, gives me a break from work and exercises my brain (as some researches concluded) so I guess I can say that it's not really a waste of time.

11. Gad

Gad New Member

I have been playing Jiing Feng's Fighting Tiger.The game is 3D and the interface is very friendly.To add icing on the cake is that the game is barely 50 megabites and hence ensures my Android device does not lag.

I also have a taste for Asphalt.The game is large and it needs lots of files.It caused my phone to lag.I uninstalled it.But generally its an awesome game where you get to fight for top position in racing.

12. atsoc.cst

atsoc.cst New Member

I've never had a game on my phone for that long if I'm honest, I get bored of them quite quickly and I'm usually short on storage (that's a different problem though). However I've come to the conclusion that the most basic games are the ones that last the longer.

13. techigeek

techigeek New Member

Yes! games games games and more games , I personally think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that games are an essential to everyone these days weather it be Android , IOS ,PC or another gaming console. But I personally think that the android and pc platforms are mostly used on a large scale . But back to the question at hand , there is this beautiful game for IOS and Android called clash of clans I have been actively playing this game for 3 years now and it is still entertaining ; I think it's because of the recent updates.

I really recommend you give it a try,
    For Android users : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans&hl=en
    For IOS users: you can also get the app from the Appstore for free.

14. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

I have been playing pool mania for over a year now and I just realized it. It is really fun playing it on my Android phone

15. techigeek

techigeek New Member

Yeah sounds like something worth giving a try

16. Mundia416

Mundia416 New Member

Yes,sim city on android,im addicted

17. Mortemonee

Mortemonee Member

If you want the latest and best store you can get the best games that you want @Mundia416, you are welcome because it is a forumwheel so relax and ask what your heart desires and I believe someone is willing to help you out.
    Same to so many as well.
    For your games delivery, check what 2017 have to offer @
    http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-7599652-12802475