IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Are There Reliable Money Making Sites Online?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by pioneerauthor2017, Jul 20, 2017.

1. pioneerauthor2017

pioneerauthor2017 New Member

I've been an affiliate marketer for a few years now, but recently noticed I couldn't access my affiliate account. So, I was unable to check current earnings and other records about my account. I tried logging in several times, but all to no avail. For over ten years, I've been promoting digital products and earning monthly commissions. The inability to access my account has seriously baffled me and has caused some sort of panic. I found out what could be the cause of this and realized the site was not functional for some time.

A similar issue occurred too with a writing site where serious tracking issues came up with users' referral links. After I had referred a lot of people, my referral status was not updated and referral earnings, not credited to my account. Are there still reliable money making sites online?

2. Folorunsho

Folorunsho New Member

Well, that question is a no brainer because all the money I've ever made have all come from online platforms. There are so many ways out there to make good cash online and for me, I think online offers more effective ways of making money than offline. One of the ways I've explored is e-commerce. Another money generating machine for me is freelancing. With freelancing, your ability to make money is unlimited. Just learn a skill and get on platforms like upwork, fiverr, freelancer and turn your skill into money. Another thing you could do is affiliate marketing. This means promoting other people's products while a earning a commission on each sale.