IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Art Is The Window Of Soul

Discussion in 'Art' started by babyblue09, Sep 10, 2017.

1. babyblue09

babyblue09 New Member

Most people say that eye is the window of soul. I am in no opposition to this statement but I consider art and its masterpieces are the real window of soul. Many do not have the strength to verbally speak their point of views and even if we will force them to, the idea would not be conveyed in its true essence.

Through art and by the work of hands, many people can speak their good thoughts and even the bad. I remember this clip where a 14 year old child killed her mother. There were premonitions already, police found in the kids bedroom some violent drawings. if only these drawings were sought and interpreted ahead of time that unlikely incident might have been prevented.

akshaychouhan785 likes this.
  2. Keibah

Keibah New Member

You are absolutely right babyblue09 as much as the eyes are windows to the soul, art in its entity is the soul.

If you really understand and appreciate the creativity in someone's art, then you are connecting to that person's soul as the saying goes "a person can meet you only as deeply as they have met themselves ".

Personally, I have a hard time letting it all out. My best form of release is writing poetry. That is where you will find my soul spilled in ink.

3. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785 New Member

"When emotions turn into imagination and imagination is turned into aesthetic reality then art is born."

Yeah, I too believe that Art is the window of Soul because to completely understand any piece of art you need to look deep into it. It's like decoding it to visualise the imagination and feel the emotions of the artist when the art was being performed.