IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Artificial intelligence

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Rexy, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Rexy

Rexy New Member

Do you think artificial intelligence will be a thing in the future? If you don't know what it is, it's when a piece of technology, often referred to as a computer, has its own mind.

What are your thoughts on this? When will it happen?

2. Hello World

Hello World New Member

I definitely think that the AI(Artificial Intelligence) will take over humans. Artificial Intelligence is used in many things like Artificial Assistance, Speech Recognition, Facial Recognition and many other stuff.

The tech giants are working on Self Driving Cars technology, which will be improved over time and we will have a Driverless Car in vary near future.

3. Dianah08

Dianah08 New Member

I love this questions, your question is one of the best have seen so far, you just reawakened my mind on what I have forgotten for long though I discuss it a lot with friends back then. Woah! How do I begin to answer this now? This question is obviously deeper than I can answer, I will just try to keep it simple the best way I can.

Artificial intelligence has always been invoke it has existed long ago, maybe it is now they trying to show us more of it but I believe in conspiracy theories a lot that's why I think this way, Artificial intelligence is already a prevailing thing in this era the technologies of the old and now is becoming much more sophisticated by the day and century. We already have the world first robot who thinks like us, have the type of thoughts and crave the things we crave already, this Artificial Intelligence has just been awarded citizenship rights in one of this countries. Sophia I guess that's her name is ready to start a family and have kids and she said all robots like her should be giving rights to start a family of their own, that's what am talking about you can check the internet for facts about it, Artificial Intelligence has already taking it's course in this world and it is getting much better by the day look at how scientists produces technologies like it's human. We have this phone app that respond and give response to people who are single and this apps job is to communicate with it's owner all the time as if they are in a relationship, Artificial Intelligence is one of the craziest invention made has ever made that will continue to be perfected by scientists.

4. bill900

bill900 New Member

According to me, there will never be an android or a robot that surpasses the complex brain operations of a human being. Not now, not ever and not even in a gazillion years to come. But am not opposing the whole idea though.