IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Blogger is the best blogging platform

Discussion in 'Internet' started by azeem sahab, Jun 15, 2017.

1. azeem sahab

azeem sahab New Member

It is possible to make a blog for free. Now you don't need to buy a domain and hosting for this purpose. If you are new to blogging world then you should work on free blogging platform first. In my opinion, Blogger.com is the best platform for free blogging. It is a product of Google and the provides a free subdomain like abcd.blogspot.com. Your blog will be hosted on Google for free. It will be search engine optimized. You don't need to learn HTML or other languages for making a blog on blogger. The only thing that you have to do is to write the high quality and unique content for your blog. You can monetize your blog with Google ads if you want to earn money from it.

There are a lot of other free blogging platforms but Blogger.com is the best.

2. kasunjoes

kasunjoes New Member

Well from my point of views I would say yes. since WordPress has lot of limitations and drawbacks when comes to blogging. the blogger is very open in terms of customization, It gives us wide rage of advantages such as adding plugins etc.