IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Can Homeopathic medicines cure?

Discussion in 'Medical' started by Rajuda, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Rajuda

Rajuda New Member

Homeopathy was developed in Germany around 250 years ago. Today, millions of people across the globe view it as a credible alternative therapy. Yet Homeopathy continues to be immersed in controversies. In a recently published research paper, National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia stated that no reliable evidence of any health conditions where homeopathy has been effective could be found. A few researchers however choose to attribute such findings to insufficient evidence, and insist on definitive proof before arriving at a conclusion either way.

Supporters highlight that unlike Allopathy or Modern Medicine, Homeopathy treats the body rather than the symptoms. (If the warning light in your car flashes, you do not repair the light, but look for a flaw in the car's engine, because the light is just an indication of a problem or a symptom). The second premise is about a disease being cured by exactly the same substance that caused it. For example, if Onions cause a healthy individual's eyes to water and nose to run, its extract can cure watery eyes and running nose in another person suffering from a severe cold. According to them, until these basic concepts are accepted, Homeopathy will continue to be under a cloud.

Have you at any time tried out Homeopathic medicines, or come across people who rely on it? What is your experience?

2. MamoniMaity

MamoniMaity New Member

Yes, Homeopathic medicines do cure. I am a homeopathic physician. I can proudly say that I have treated good numbers of cases which were bothering my patients for years. The most significant achievement of mine was a case of psoriasis where the patient was suffering since 40 years. The case was successfully treated within 4 months. It has been more than 2 years now, he is still in touch with me and is completely healthy!

3. Rajuda

Rajuda New Member

Nice meeting a Homeopathic practitioner here in this community. I hope other members take note of your presence and use it to learn more about this great therapy. Cheers

4. Theboysmom04

Theboysmom04 New Member

I am a firm believer in homeopathic medicine. I've experienced first hand the healing power of natural cures. My opinion is most modern medical doctors are controlled by big pharmaceutical companies and want to cost you money by giving a drug that in turn will cause more side effects and ultimately making another drug necessary.

I turn to natural remedies first and foremost before phoning a physician. I would rather help myself and children naturally, building our natural immunity to things before resorting to antibiotics and other drugs. Our family in turn are sick much less frequently and the duration of our illnesses are much shorter than most people.

Unfortunately with all the controversy surrounding homeopathic medicine, if I see an illness not getting better after a few days I will notify the physician. Deaths of those who tried natural cures are largely publicised and people seem to get in trouble. Deaths of those using modern medicine are rarely heard of though they are likely more frequent and likely caused by some medicines.

5. lickmydonkey

lickmydonkey New Member

Yes, homeopathy works wonder if the physician is able to do the correct diagnosis. Sadly, even the homeopathy doctors have started doing business in the name of treatment.
    I have known people who purchase homeopathy medical books and self-study to enrich their knowledge on the subject as doctors are failing us today. So, it is the only hope.

6. trustworthy4all

trustworthy4all New Member

Homeopathic medicines cannot cure only but totally provided quality medicines and doctors are available in your specified area. This treatment is very complicated. The selection of medicine is not depended as per symptom of disease but physical and mental condition too. There are some restrictions to keep and take this like of medicines. After all it is very significant to cure a disease permanently.