IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Couples featuring in the same movie and would really look good together in real life.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Lockridge, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Lockridge

Lockridge New Member

Nas Kamal and kurt weller in Blindspot have a chemistry that makes it appear like Kurt always wants to get lost in Nas's eyes. Even though their fling was cut prematurely by his feelings towards Alexander Jamie (Jane), and also by Nas's transfer,each time they are reunited by a case ,they get lost in each others eyes.This has to extend in real life.
    Emily Bett Rickards and Stephen Amel in Arrow also display a very constant kid of puppy love maintained all the way since they first laid eyes on each other. Up until now there is still this serious excitement in each other's presence.

2. nekonieden

nekonieden New Member

I like Chloe Moretz and Ansel Elgort in real life. I started to like them both when I first watched Carrie in 2013. I don't know but I find them really great and cute when they are together. Although it was the movie The Fault in our Stars when I first saw Ansel Elgort with his partner Shailene Woodley, still I don't find them look good together. I don't know the reason actually, I guess it is because I like Ansel and I admire Chloe before until I found out they have a movie together. I have this romantic excitement when the time they dance together in the movie Carrie and I was so happy when I knew that they have paired up again in November Criminals. What made me more excited when they have a lot of kissing scenes and love scenes. I really fell in love with Ansel Elgort, I just find him so attractive and both of them really look good together but I know they are just friends in real life but I want them together so bad. I feel so sad but it is okay tho as long as they are friends.