IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do You Believe in the Afterlife?

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Kimika, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Kimika

Kimika New Member

There are a lot of people who claimed to have experienced death. They tell us what does it feel, how does it look like on the other side and that they believe that life after death is real. Scientists also conduct some experiments and studies about it but there aren't enough proofs although I've read some articles about their findings and evidences. It's still a mystery to us but none of us can really answer this until our time comes.

What do you think about the afterlife? Do you believe it's real?

2. SunnyLove

SunnyLove New Member

Well, I'm a Christian. And my Bible made me realize that you either go to Heaven or Hell.

Heaven: If you believe in Jesus Christ and do the will of God while on earth

Hell: If you do the opposite of the above.

And you might say 'where is your proof? '

To which I will refer you to the Bible. In the Bible, lots of things are being said about the future, and they are coming to pass.

This is a good indication that the things the Bible says about Heaven and Hell are also true.

Youngfifty67 likes this.
  3. Proletariat

Proletariat New Member

I do not believe in an afterlife. I'd rather live life with no worries over something that's probably non-existent. That enables me to live a stress-free life, which is the best life one can ever live. However, I still live life as a decent human being because I want to: not because I want to go to Heaven!

4. Youngfifty67

Youngfifty67 New Member

Indeed the Bible is true. Many people want to deny it and some are even trying to change the messages portrayed in the Bible, but the truth about this world lies in the Bible.

There is a God and as Christians we are required to believe in Jesus Christ to see the Kingdom of God.

Devil worshippers usually speak against Christ which makes it easier for me to believe in Christ, even though i was born long after His resurrection.
    If finding proof in the Bible is hard, do a research on dark forces and you will realise that they are fighting agains Christianity