IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you enjoy phone games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ricardo Garcia, Dec 27, 2016.

1. msyukionna

msyukionna New Member

I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a gamer - I play RPG / MMORPG. But I find myself turning to mobile gaming to kill time. It's just much more effective to whip out my phone while waiting for the bus or while on holiday when I don't have excess to my lovely, fancy equipment. Just saying, there are versatile gamers out there ;)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Jumbo980

Jumbo980 New Member

I like mobile games for the sole purpose of being able to game on the go. When im waiting in line for something I can whip out my phone and play some games, I won't be playing the latest Call Of Duty, but I can do some casual gaming to pass the time and entertain myself on the go.

3. robertleung.pro

robertleung.pro New Member

I feel that them "sucking" is subjective to the person, but I myself, definitely love to play mobile games. It not only helps me establish a closer connection with distanced loved ones, but it also helps me with relieving stress after a long day of work. They are most definitely more for the casual or less competitive game players, unless if you are competitively playing games such as Vain Glory or Clash Royale. I also like to play these games, because you can play them anywhere, unlike some of the more competitive desktop games. This is especially the case when I have to travel long distances by flight, bus, or other modes of transportation.

4. Liamshakspear

Liamshakspear New Member

If you are into Phone games, I would recommend Rayman's Adventure and also Alto's Adventure.They are offline games so don't have to worry about being online all the time.Also they have reasonable Sizes and very Good Graphics and Music

5. Angel Burgess

Angel Burgess New Member

I usually do not play games. I must say that I gave it a try a few months ago and I am hooked! I have two games that I play on my phone every day and I am loyal to them. It just relaxes me and I enjoy it from time to time. I have a lot to do all of the time, so I do not have time to play too much.

6. flowgard

flowgard New Member

I definitely enjoy playing phone games. It's hard to dislike things that are fun, free and highly accessible! Well, on the bad side, they're often not as complex as console or PC games, due to hardware limitations. I don't really mind, though. As long as it's fun, I'll play it.

7. badr

badr New Member

I love phone games!! Because to me they are the best.Why are they the best?
    Firstly, it's so easy to play them, you just have to buy a phone wich is the cheapest advice for games.And the most famous games are the phone games, like "Clash of Clans" or "8 ball pool".Also, there are millions of free phone games.
    Secondly, you don't have to be a pro gamer or a rich person to play those games, everyone can play them and they are fun!!
    Personally, I often play minecraft people in my phone wich is a very good game.

8. Djbeckah

Djbeckah New Member

Basically games are so essential especially for guys who are so active in sports. Most people including myself have atleast one game in there mobiles, my favourite one being "clash of clans" which is a very unique and awesome game. It has great graphics which makes it to be more realistic that other strategy games.

9. shanicx

shanicx New Member

Well for someone like me that dose not really know how to play games, Even though I wish I could play games well.
    My only consolation is the mobile games, Because it is simplified and not so complicated to understand.

10. KoechBrian

KoechBrian New Member

I do enjoy phone games. Best when playing in phones with larger screen. Phone games are reliable, thus I play in bed, when travelling or when I am very bored.

11. bobstrob234

bobstrob234 New Member

no because i used to play the console games which is more better like ps3 and when you play in ps3 or xbox 360 you will have fun more then the phone games and you will see a big difrrent and you will like the console games more then phone games and even the pc games are better and some people enjoy the phone games more then console and i dont know why know why but its ok not all people like what you like its very simple

12. inkfish

inkfish New Member

It depends what type of phone we use. I guess not everyone will be having a smart phone. If you have an ordinary phone tend to have few games on it. In smart phone if we have internet then we can download some game apps to play or the games which is already in it. But I prefer playing games like puzzle and action games on PC then smart phones . I feel it convenient that way

13. Abdul Haseeb

Abdul Haseeb New Member

There are some games which are very much enjoyable on a mobile phone. On the other side, there are some remakes of games from PC like Grand Theft Auto Vice City which are not that much fun to play even though they have almost the same gameplay. Another reason which makes phone games not so enjoyable in my point of view is that mobile phones have a very small screen in comparison to the screens of other gaming consoles.

However, there are some games which are only enjoyable on the mobile phone and not on other gaming consoles. Mobile phones are portable so that is also a plus point because we can choose some game that we like and can play it anywhere we like.

14. Chelle

Chelle New Member

I am not much of a gamer. But, I have played a game or two on my phone from time to time. For the most part, it's been Collapse, or something like that. My 22-year-old son, on the other hand, is having a ball with the fact that he can take many of the games he plays online and play them wherever he and his cell phone go.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  15. Mathan41

Mathan41 New Member

I like mobile games. I have a android phone. My favourite games are Clash of Clans, Candy crush, Subway Surfers, Temple Run, all the EA games and Gameloft games.

16. Mathan41

Mathan41 New Member

I like mobile games. I have a android phone. My favourite games are Clash of Clans, Candy crush, Subway Surfers, Temple Run, all the EA games and Gameloft games.

17. JaiGuru

JaiGuru New Member

I'm not sure I would use the word "enjoy" to describe my relationship with phone games. So many of them use the "Skinner box" philosophical school of design, and I just happen to be one of those people whose personality is susceptible to that variety of manipulation. The games were built from the ground up to prey on compulsive personalities. I do play a few of them, and they do keep my attention for long stretches if I don't exercise some basic self-control.

18. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon Rasheed Member

Yeah, I usually play puzzle games because these games referesh my mind and make me more active.I don't play games to win or to get more free cards.I just play to get more information about playing different authentic games.Sometime when I am too depressed, I tend to play Angry Birds because it give me more satisfaction than any other games

mihir225 likes this.
  19. mihir225

mihir225 New Member

Yes I enjoy playing games in my phone. PC games are better than mobile phone games. Phone games can't give us the experience of PC games but phone games are very good to spend our time.

20. saygorem

saygorem New Member

Yes, definitely I enjoy playing phone games. Because nowadays with the modern technology and many mobile applications are released, you can enjoy the freedom that is to play anything you want. Trending games now on google are Mobile Legends, Clash of Clans, and many more. Now, our time is the era of smartphknes and gaming applications now available for smartphones are so good in their graphics that equals the graphics that back then is only available in the computer.