IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you like to write songs?

Discussion in 'Art' started by luispas, Jun 22, 2017.

?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. luispas

luispas New Member

I like writing songs. I feel like I can released from stress when I write on paper, it's really helpful for me.
    But I feel like they're not good enough or maybe with my voice I won't be able to sing them. It's like not being worth it. I feel like I can released from stress when I write on paper, it's really helpful for me.
    With some time and the tools I know I'll do it.

paramore-lyrics-hayley.jpg

2. Baron de Binary

Baron de Binary New Member

Writing songs is more of what you could refer to as a talent. Especially when you consider the fact that many of the world's revered music composers such as Mozart, Handel and the like, were prolific song writers to put it simply. I used to write a lot of songs back in the day when I had more time. I have written over 70 songs.

The songs I wrote cover a wide variety of genre. I remember starting out mostly writing raggae songs and then I moved on to writing contemporary gospel songs. Most of these songs were centered around my devotion and worship of Jesus Christ. Song writing really helps me express my heart when it overflows with gratitude to God.