IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you think Science and Math are partners?

Discussion in 'Education' started by huggy212, Sep 1, 2017.

1. huggy212

huggy212 New Member

I am confident that I am very good at these two subjects during my whole school days. I met some people who are weak at these two subjects but they are very good at English subject. So I am really thinking if these two subjects are always compatible with each other. The only thing that I can think of is that both of these subjects are logical.

How about you? Does Science and Math always go along with each other?

Ronah7385 likes this.
  2. Glinary

Glinary New Member

Me too! I've seen those people bad at Math and Science while being good on other subjects. Plus, I've even seen someone good in Science, yet at the same time he's so bad in Math! Crazy, right?

I actually think they are related. Without Math, you'd be missing out on some Science stuff. Without Science, you'd lose a place to apply your Maths on, right? I remember my teachers who told me back in the day how much you should be well-versed on both subjects. They just completely fit each other. I mean, just look at Physics and tell me they still aren't related.

3. Belinda M. Teodosio

Belinda M. Teodosio New Member

Yes I do believed that Mathematics and Science are partners or let we say they are related. Mathematics have many roles in our life maybe other people don't realize it. Mathematics has a huge part when we study Science because it can ultimately help us to understand the concept of Science. So how does the two subject related? well, for example in Science we want to measure the amount of chemicals to use in a solution we simple apply the mathematical concepts here.

4. ageneral

ageneral New Member

Yes, they are partners in crime. Well, I say it because they are hard to understand and more students hate Science and Mathematics. In Mathematics, you can explain and prove the science further. Also, more Scientific knowledge needed mathematics to describe nature like on Physics. Physics, tackles more Mathematics to explain the phenomena of nature. For example, the Newtons law of motion . In requiring to get the acceleration you need to compute the force and the mass and that just an example. There are many more Science and Mathematics problem and concept.

5. kayjay77

kayjay77 New Member

Hello Huggy212.

You have meticulously not overlooked the fact that certainly, arithmetic and science go together like peas and carrots. Why is this so? Well, because engineering says so. If nothing else, engineering everywhere says and proves this to be the case, in that we cannot have engineering all over the world in its various forms without the combination of mathematics and science.

Without science, we cannot have the proper mixture of the ingredients that make the asphalt and concrete for the roads we drive on; also, we cannot have the brick and mortar for the buildings that we dwell in. Without math, we cannot properly measure the correct amount of these mixtures, nor measure or draw on a diagram the width, height, and length of automobiles, buildings, bridges, rockets, ships, etc. Very nice of you to say that both of these subjects are logical.