IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Do you want to learn computer programming?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Rasheed1958, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Rasheed1958

Rasheed1958 New Member

It is the century of modern technology and everyone wants to become more superior to other.In this era,life has become like a race and everyone is trying to win the race.In this regard,computer programming has a unique value and importance.Many programmers are creating more interesting programs to attract people towards them.We can make funny or more interesting programs by learning different languages of computer.Through this we can show our hard work and countless abilities in front of the entire world.We can become able to create social media sites through which we can bring people more closer.We can create our own sites to start a good business on a large scale.In the end, we can do our many tasks by learning different languages such as C,C++,C#,Coral,COBOL,Java Script and Visual basic etc.
    Do you know about more languages of computer?

walter12 likes this.
  2. Andro9ja

Andro9ja New Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    mwangi likes this.
  3. walter12

walter12 New Member

Programming is definitely one of the most useful skills you can acquire whether in school or through self learning, it will help you throughout your career and will make you stand out from the rest of your peers in your field. For someone without much knowledge in computers, they will be faced with various challenges that can stress them to the point of thinking of giving up, but regardless of how hard it might seem you should always push through and in the end the journey you'll realize how much you have improved and all the hard work and effort you put in will seem mundane in comparison to what you have achieved.

4. jay solano

jay solano New Member

I am 50/50 of my status. I'm half ignorant of how to use many variables, and half understand what is use for. I don't mind anything, as long as I have a project that, can help me to credit into my grades in the past. As time pass by, I realized when I created my first project, but I barely understand how the codes really works for. I keep searching without proper guidance of prodigy.

I only learn programming language only just in 2 months with focus study. Many people failed in this important part of learning codes, because they don't really pay attention to the outcome, instead they focusing on what will fill to the inputs of the programs.

I gave a shot last month to learn programming languages. It doesn't give guarantee to make money when I am in great crisis, and I abandon this skills, for a while moment. When I finished my contract to the job of government agency, I started to relearn some critical issues of new programming languages such as MEANSTACK. This built-in program is a client friendly, and it has a lot of features only for persons who using it.

5. bomi4me

bomi4me New Member

I really want to learn programming but I don't have a computer. I learned html and some basic css before from my minor subject. And I tried to study more about web development online but got bored after I finished the basics. Two years later, I tried learning java but before I finished almost all the basics, I got a job at other place and once again I completely stopped learning java because of my busy schedule. Now I only have a little bit memory of java.