IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Does your smartphone help u in earning some cash?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Djbeckah, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Djbeckah

Djbeckah New Member

Ever since smartphones came to this world things have been enhanced whereby marketing and selling of stuff has been a smooth road. I earn som reasonable amout of cash daily bt using my smartphone. How does it help you earn?

2. Aman Khare

Aman Khare New Member

Of course it did. I had a BlackBerry with the keypad and the UI was pretty productive for working. The lack of apps (read lack of distractions) was, for me, a positive as well. Everything needed was there and it helped me took some time off my PC to actually travel alongside work. So, yes, my smartphone did help me work and earn my way to the point that I had to use my PC only to watch movies and play games for a few months.

For reference, I am a creative writer and also, work on marketing campaigns and such projects which don't exactly need my physical presence but only digital.

3. caiocoutinho17

caiocoutinho17 New Member

Yes, there are great apps out there that you can earn some extra money on it. But beware the scams!