IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Ever tried to think of who you are

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by daniel njonge, Aug 26, 2016.

1. daniel njonge

daniel njonge New Member

Somethings we find ourselves doing makes us wonder who really we are.Tried to figure out what's your role in earth since there must be a reason you are on this earth.

2. sharon254

sharon254 New Member

I always ask myself who i truly am because at times i find myself doing things that do not actually reflect on the true me.Sometimes i feel like there is a reason to my being alive than simply for the purpose of existing.I do know that i got a purpose that i am yet to discover and i am open minded to realize that there is a reason why i still breath.

3. Rossy

Rossy New Member

Yes I ask myself who I really am. Not many people know who they really are. Knowing who you really are brings happiness in everything you do in life. Not until recently that I realized I am not who I used to think I am. This is when you realize you should not trust your own self easily as you can mislead yourself.

If you asked me, I would say for you to know who you are then you have to expose yourself to different kind of activities and situations as it increases the chances of finding that one thing you wouldn't mind doing for a whole day. Once you find that one thing you love doing, then you will have known who you are.