IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Fallout 4 Review

Discussion in 'Games' started by Iyisha, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Iyisha

Iyisha New Member

Let me know what you think

2. tryner

tryner New Member

I really like Fallout 4. I've never played any other the other games in the the series, but I'm considering picking up New Vegas because I've gotten some positive reviews about it and I've nearly completed the game I've been playing. I've played Fallout 4 on both the Xbox and Playstation, and I've got to say I prefer the Playstation 4 for this game. I'm usually an Xbox fan, but I found it easier to use the controls on my PS4.

3. LadyMae

LadyMae New Member

Fallout 4 is an awesome open world Role Playing Game. Like the other games in the Fallout series, the world/map is enormous, and sometimes it can take a while to get from point A to point B. Luckily there are always lots of interesting enemies to fight along the way to level up your skills and gain experience, as well as secret and mysterious areas to explore at your leisure. You can also quick travel between checkpoints once you've visited a location. One of the coolest things about Fallout 4 is that you get to have a travel companion to help you fight and explore! You can either team up with a dog, someone from each different faction, or even your old robot butler! Make sure to play each faction's story line, and be careful of the decisions you make - everything impacts the game ending and what options are available to you at any given moment. Remember: Vault life has it's perks! So level your skills wisely and enjoy getting lost in the rich post apocalyptic world of Fallout 4!