IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

favorite phone?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by bree, Feb 20, 2017.

1. gjgcint

gjgcint New Member

My favorite phone is iphone 5 because it is handy yet its specification is great. Although newer phones were released I find that iphone 5s very stylish. One great thing about it is it does not create a huge bulge in my pocket. Newer phone boast large screen size and it keeps getting bigger every version. I hope new phone models can be as handy as the iphone 5s. I also like the LG G2 because when it came out no phone model has its feature like the double tap to lock the phone and putting the lock button on the back of the phone is very appealing.

2. jkmquitasol

jkmquitasol New Member

My favorite is the Samsung Galaxy S7 even though I didn't have one (but I'm planning to buy one). It is the apple of my eye right now because of the reviews from Youtube. Based from the reviews, it is a very powerful phone and has a beautiful camera. It is also water and dust resistant. It got my attention because of its low price since there's another flagship from Samsung which is the S8. Right now, you can get now for just $450.