IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Hawking is a good startup business

Discussion in 'Business' started by Luka, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Luka

Luka New Member

Have you ever considered doing Hawking in the streets? Well these are the reasons you should;
    First, starting a hawking job requires little capital. Second, hawking deals with fast selling goods like; soda, biscuits and sweets. Third, hawkers meet different and many customers who most are willing to buy their fast flowing good. Fouth, hawkers dont need to pay tax or even license for starting a business.

2. Ongunyo

Ongunyo New Member

I'd only prefer it when one has low capital to start a business. Under surplus capital I would go for something else like a firm.

3. Bisallure

Bisallure New Member

It all depends on what you refer to as hawking. I will call marketing, hawking. I get my goods and take to customers at their convenience while I earn cash.

Hawking, depends on the perspective at which you look at it. When you go from door to door making people aware of your wares while you have a shop, is that hawking.

Street hawking is a faster way of selling but very stressful. The daily rigors of going from street to street has it's own disadvantage to the health.

Presently, I do supply(hawking) goods to customers from shop to shop and it is not easy at all.

4. Barida

Barida New Member

Hawking business is very popular in my country. Most businesses minded individuals not with enough capital venture into it to increase their capital base for bigger opportunities.

Nice idea for anyone willing and ready to do this business, but one should note that it is not an easy one.

5. Barida

Barida New Member

This is a very good business for persons with low capital as a start-up. It is the type of the business majority of my friends around here do to earn a living too.

However, it is important one understand the energy needed to hawk goods around, because not everyone can do it without falling for stress.

6. Kiama

Kiama New Member

Hawking is a very profitable business especially when you do not have a lot of capital. In hawking you also get to know your customers and advertise your products personally to your customers. In hawking you also don't need to pay premises fee because you don't need to set up a business location.

7. Muobo Isivwe

Muobo Isivwe New Member

I don't think I would ever want to hawk, even if it paid a lot.

There are other lucrative businesses requiring little or no capital you can start up. Most of them are online and can be started anytime you want.