IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Herbals

Discussion in 'Medical' started by lucykey, Oct 3, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykey New Member

In today's world, people prefer to use the chemically produced medicine than the herbals that were preferred in traditional times. With me I totally concur with the usage of herbals because they are effective and they react faster to relief pain than the other medicine such as tablets and syrups.

Herbals have no effect on our bodies compared to the modern medicine which may cause adverse effects and they are cheap to access as to the other medicine. Herbals are therefore best to use hence we should encourage its usage by conserving the environment to preserve their availability.

2. Karin

Karin New Member

I am a true believer in herbs, my mother grew them when I grew up in the 70's. We had an old wine casket that we used for the herbs, duly being plucked every other day to add to salads, moussaka and fish dishes. Herbs such as basil, rosemary, mint, parsley, coriander, lavender, thyme, sage and oregano the list goes on.

Nowadays chefs keep the herbs in a small pot on the kitchen window sill for easy access. Fresh herbs, nothing better to add to meals. Even the smell of herbs are guaranteed to add to the eco-friendly atmosphere! Yes, as you say, herbs are medicinal and cheaper. Herbal remedies such as teas, pumices and aromatic pouches.

Attached Files: