IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Horror movie!

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Maureen W, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Maureen W

Maureen W New Member

Which horror movie had you so scared that you had to sleep with the lights on?

2. bomb2060

bomb2060 New Member

Well, if you can be that scared, it simply means horrors are not the movies for you! Why should you be scared when you knew the Genre of the movie before picking it from the shelf.

I must say am a lover of horror movies. I loved the Saw and Wrong turn to dead end. But none of this scared the S** out of me. In fact, i thought the producer really edited off the nice parts because it was hiding the actual cutting of the head off like in the videos released by terrorists!!

3. rukshar

rukshar New Member

I love to watch horrors movie because it helps to increase courage to handle any type of difficult situation. I most of the time watch horrors movie with my friend whenever free. I also enjoy the situation which has shown in movies. These movie contains lots of scared situation which just loved it.

4. solehah1293

solehah1293 New Member

I kind of like horror movies. I screamed sometimes when watched these scary movies but I still sleep with light off. There are some horror movies that I like such as Conjuring and Sinister. It was scary but it kind of fun watching it.