IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How addicted to your phone are you?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Emma Kwamboka, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Emma Kwamboka

Emma Kwamboka Member

If you asked me whether I'm addicted to my smartphone or whether I overuse it, I would say absolutely not. I pride myself on not keeping my devices( I have two of them) in my bedroom whole I sleep, and keeping them out of reach on the kitchen counter when I'm home with my daughter. But, every time I walk into the kitchen, I find myself checking my email and tired feed.

I think I should focus on the issue 'I've got a problem. ' Do you have a similar problem??

Gichanga likes this.
  2. Gichanga

Gichanga New Member

Emma Kwamboka, i would like some lessons on how you do it. For my case, it's like my phone is glued on my hands. It barely gets off even when charging. I sometimes find myself using my laptop and my phone at the same time just so that I cannot put the phone down.

In the case where I sleep and cannot find my phone like immediately, I often toss the whole house in and out till I find it.

3. Charlie W Gorham

Charlie W Gorham New Member

I am more addicted than I want to be. There isn't a time when my phone is not in my hand it seems. If I don't have my phone and looking for it, it's because I set I down in the strangest of places like in the fridge, because I set it down the grab the milk or something. I am a phone addict and am the first to admit it. It is not my fault though; Apple makes great devices.

I wake up to my alarm on my phone, its the last thing I do at night check the final emails and say bye to all my friends, it is a constant struggle, but I do a fantastic job at handling it all.