IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

How to increase your general knowledge?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Meli, Jul 14, 2017.

?

How to increase your general knowledge?

1. Books

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Internet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Newspaper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All three

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Meli

Meli New Member

The traditional method are by reading newspapers, listening to news and reading books. These methods are still adopted, but now we have a plethora of options. Browsing the web, social media, online general knowledge practice test, listening to audiobooks, take online courses, etc.

Parents and friends too can help by sharing their knowledge. But internet is your guru to access information anytime and anywhere.

Do you have anymore resources to share?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Jerick Gwapo

Jerick Gwapo New Member

"Knowledge is power" as they say!

and it is true. With knowledge, we can be a productive citizen of your country. For my personal experience, the way I add something on my memory is to always watch something - the news, movies, new discoveries and a good channel to watch in is the Geographic Channel if we want to know more about life. Discovery Channel is also a great one, I love Myth Busters and the Deadly Catch.

In terms of printed materials, newspapers and magazines are great to watch also. It adds something to our knowledge. The more we read, then the more we could discover new words that could be added to our vocabulary. Being a wide reader gives us a healthy mind and a powerful knowledge we could use in our daily activities.