IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Is making money online sharing knowledge a good choice?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by Manandez, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Manandez

Manandez New Member

I have seen hundreds of sites about investments and making money gambling online and all I figure is: is this the only way to make money from home? There are good sites in which one can promote education by sharing knowledge through videos and tutorials and they can pay some money for that. The more students apply for one course one posts, the more the reward will be. It takes some time to record a video, or to build tutorials, and the work is harder than a few clicks here and there to make some pennies as passive income. Would you choose to make money sharing knowledge online or the pay-per-click system works better?

2. AndyT8

AndyT8 New Member

In my personal experience the pay-per-click system is extremely fraudulent and only the users that have been on there the longest and spam the most make any money at all. Granted they still do that by exploiting there so called "customers." I get so annoyed when they try to sell me some public domain nonsense that I tell them I have cancer and if you can't loan me the 5 dollar "investment" out of all your so-called Millions of dollars, then you are a piece of garbage who I refuse to work with. Gets them every time. They don't know how to lie right!

3. Cryptoreal

Cryptoreal Member

Definitely. I prefer sharing bits of data in just few sentences and a click of a button. All knowledge should be desiminated in the effort to create IOT (Internet of Things). Once you share anything online, you are a certified technician free of all paid information online. Information should be free and accessible so as to educate every soul on this planet and the universe on our culture and enterprise systems.