IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Discussion in 'Religion & Spirituality' started by Charles Nyakira, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Charles Nyakira

Charles Nyakira New Member

(Mathew 19:14, NIV)
    "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

There’s a story in Scripture about a time when the children wanted to run to Jesus, but the adults, thinking they were helping, kept them away from Him. When Jesus saw what was going on, He said, “Let them come to me!” Jesus loves children. He says that children are the example of faith and trust that we should follow. Like the children, we should always run to Him. We should always trust Him. We should always find safety in His loving arms.

It’s interesting that the Scripture says “the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.” This tells me that little children are always welcome in heaven, too. Those young ones who leave the earth before they are old enough to have an understanding of what it means to be saved are received with open arms.

Today, if you aren’t sure where you would spend eternity, if this were your last day on earth, we want you to know that God loves you and made a way for you to have eternal life.