IMPORTANT: Please read our Guide To Quality Writing before you begin posting!

Dismiss Notice
Please note that we are only approving writers from the US, UK and Canada at this time.

Laptops are best for content writers

Discussion in 'Computers' started by saniamirzatennis, Feb 2, 2018.

1. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

Content writing is a skill that requires a peace of mind and a comfortable atmosphere. I am a content writer and I have been writing the content for blogs for more than 6 years. I have been using my desktop computer for this purpose. I was so upset as my workplace was near a nosy room. So it was difficult to concentrate on my work and I was unable to deliver my best services. So I purchased a laptop to get rid of this problem. Now I can work at most comfortable part of my home.

I don't have to take care of long wires attached to the PC and it does not need a direct supply. I just charge my laptop and works for more than 4 hours. I can write the content while I am sitting on a sofa or in the bed. I can work during my journey to another city. Last week, I was at my brother's home and I took my laptop over there with me. I never missed a single assignment. I love my laptop and I would suggest buying one for the professional use.

2. 14yumj1

14yumj1 New Member

Yeah I totally agree with you. Some people say that a tablet works fine, but personally I've never gotten the hang of using the touchscreen to type. So far, I've taken my laptop with me to several different countries, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and Italy, which may seem a bit funny given given that a laptop is fairly heavy, but so far its been very very useful! The laptop has around 5 hours of battery supply, which is waaaay more then I need anyway. And yes, its super super comfy to write in front of a roaring fireplace!

3. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

I am using a laptop for all of my online activities for several years. I am a blogger and I am submitting blog posts for several sites including my own blog site. I agree that laptop is the best equipment to have if you are a writer or doing any other online work. I always have my laptop with me wherever I go so that I could work anywhere as long as there is an internet connection.

4. fishbate

fishbate New Member

Is strongly agree:). Laptops are one of the most flexible devices that carry a significant amount of processing power in the world today. Basically laptops are a compact type of our friend the desktop. Although both of them are equally powerful, they also have disadvantages . For me desktops are one of the most user friendly devices available out there. The fact that a user can personalize hardware components and peripherals, desktops is a way for users to build and use what they want;). One problem of the desktop is maintenance, integrated hardware components are susceptible to elements like dust, ESD, and moist. With its bulky housing, a higher percentage of these elements are likely to penetrate giving the desktop a lower rate of lifespan. Other thing is flexibility, you can relocate your desktop but it will take a significant amount of your time and effort:oops:.

On the other hand laptops are made to respond on the desktops weaknesses. Laptops are made compact and basically maintenance free. The ability of the laptop to become more flexible yet efficient are the most important feature it has. Not only that, laptops are even made to withstand some elements like movement shock and physical abuse. Creating it more durable, flexible and efficient is truly what makes it great.

If you are a content writer, office worker, a programmer or even just a student. Laptop is a great tool for your success.:)

5. Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020 New Member

For content writing purposes I would have to choose a Laptop over a PC because it's light, mobile and versatile. I do own a Lenovo Laptop and I have been using it for several years now for my writing, until recently when I discovered that using a large screen Phablet suits my writing needs perfectly.

Writing using a Laptop means added mobility and inspiration in the sense that i can bring it anywhere to do my writing jobs and in times when I'm feeling blue or burnt out I'll just travel with it to different places until I see something or someone that sparks
    my inspiration to write again.